12.

Thalia's POV:

I woke up with a groan when the sunlight shone brightly through my double glazed windows. My head was pounding before I even opened my eyes. Not the worst hangover, since I don't remember throwing up last night.

I turned my naked body in my sheets to see a glass of water and 2 pills on my bedside table, at least I was kind to myself wen I was blackout drunk. I remembered practically nothing from last night after meeting that blonde girl but I wasn't worried since everything seemed to have worked out. I was in my bed alone though, I didn't know whether or not to be happy about that.

I sat up in my bed and put the pills in my mouth and washed them down with a big gulp of water, I'd always been good at taking pills. When I went to put the half empty glass down I noticed a piece of paper that was also on the bedside table. Maybe I did sleep with someone last night and they had to leave?

I let out another sigh as I leaned over to get the paper, and began reading.

Thalia, Ms G, Gonzalez... I don't fuckin know dude,

I don't know how much you'll remember from last night, you're a useless drunk by the way ;), so I thought I'd recap.

I saw you at the bar when that blonde bitch, Sam went to the bathroom and you downed the rest of your drink

I told you she was probably fucking another girl  and you agreed, we drank some more,

Sam came back, I told her off for calling you as slut,

You drank some more,

You refused to take water from me till you fell on your ass, 

I had to practically place you into the passanger seat of your car and then put your seatbelt on, as I said, useless drunk,

Then I drove you home and got you water because I'm just an angel,

So yeah, I'd better be your favourite student after dealing with your drunk ass on my Saturday night ;) But thanks for the entertainment,

Hope you're not too hungover, Harper C xox

(PS, your key is under your mat, brilliant purchase by the way, love)

"Fuck my life." I spoke outloud as I slid back under my duvet covers.

As I read through the letter, the night came back to me. How irresponsible to let myself get drunk around a minor! And a minor that was my student! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I felt so embarrassed with myself. I'd definitely be able to get in the car by myself and do my seatbelt. But I couldn't help but remember her hands on my waist and the way my body reacted to her touch when she leaned across me. Shit I hope I didn't strip in front of her.

As I was mentally rambling about the terrible person I was, I was brought back to reality when the ringing of the doorbell sounded throughout my house. 

I stayed under my duvet for another minute, hoping that whoever was at the door would give up. They didn't.

After the second ring of the doorbell I forced myself out of bed and grabbed my dressing gown that hung on the back of my bedroom door to cover my nakedness.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I tried to yell out as I trudged down the stairs, but my voice was too raspy and sore. Whoever was behind my front door had stopped ringing the bell and started slamming their first against the door.