10.

The next several weeks passed casually and all blended together as we finally got back into the school routine and it was now the Saturday before Halloween. 

Isaac only came back today from his friend's after staying longer when the guy's withdrawal ended up getting worse. He was coming off coke that my brother had got him into as well as heroin that he'd got off of another guy, from my knowledge, detoxing from those substances alone is one hell of a journey so I couldn't imagine coming off both simultaneously. 

Jason stayed at mine till last week, when his step dad left again. Jason's dad had been out of the picture for many years so his mum had been looking after Jason till about a year ago when the step dad came into the picture. He loved Jason's mother but hated Jason meaning I offered Jason the spare bedroom whenever he needed it, just to try and keep the family peace as much as possible. None of his football friends were aware of Jason's situation, just me and Amie. He often got embarrassed if we asked where he got a bruised eye from, he wouldn't fight back because he didn't want to stoop to that level and upset his mama. I wouldn't mind taking a bat to the dickhead's head some time though.

Amie has began dating a stud called Kaz, apparently she's the same girl she went home with after that night at Tina's. Kaz is lovely though, I invited her round to my apartment last Wednesday along with Amie and Jason which I wouldn't usually do with one of our partner's but Amie had been speaking so highly of her. She's 20 and works in for a lowkey editing company. At first I was a little shocked that Amie was forming an actual relationship with a 20 year old woman while Amie is 17 but they haven't had sex since that one night and Kaz is willing to wait until November 17th, which is when Amie's 18th is. I already know they're gonna be a u-haul couple. I do, however, feel for Amie. She already falling for this woman and has to hide it from her parents who are extremely homophobic and also a little racist. They're always asking Amie to invite some of her (white) art friends round for dinner and aslo advising that she ditches Jason and I for them. Since Jason's black and I'm mixed and gay, we don't really fit into her parents' good books. 

I've been fairly busy, with school work and soccer club. The games were once every two Saturday's and as a team we were definitely improving. Sometimes I'd have lunch with Raven and some of the other girls if Amie and Jason had other lunch plans. I'd also been bartneding in Tina's the past two ladies' nights which was surprisingly enjoyable. I got a lot of attention which got me a lot of tips. I hadn't seen Gonzalez in there yet though and I was waiting for the day she'd strut in and see me sliding shots to hot women at the bar.

I cant lie, I'd developed a small crush on the gorgeous teacher, but I wasn't worried as most of her students had had crushes on her at this point. I made sure I was focusing in her classes and went to soccer practise early every wee, after spending time in the music rooms, to help her set up and have a chat with her. We wouldn't speak about anything important but it was so easy to feel comfortable around her. Often I'd tempt her into talking about her college experience, not because I was actually interested but she lit up when she was speaking about learning and it was adorable to see. She's also relaxed more as a teacher, giving out barely any detentions and even putting up with a bit of chatter in class. One morning I actually realised she seemed a little tired and stressed so at lunch I went out to get her a latte from the nearest Starbucks and brought it to her before 5th period began. She blushed when I gave it to her and even asked me to stay until the beginning of 6th since she had a free. I obviously accepted her request and we chatted about random topics that weren't too personal, I wanted to know why she had been a bit down but I didn't ask because I didn't want to ruin the good vibe.

I'd also been spending every Wednesday, and sometimes Thursdays, in music with Mr T for 5th and 6th. He was really set on the idea of me singing for the Senior's Christmas Party thing as he'd been coaching me for around a month and I was getting pretty good.