Part 3 - Chapter 2: Game

One Week Later

╔══════════════╗

TOBIAS

╚══════════════╝

"I love you." Tris says, holding my hand tightly as we walk down a hallway.

"I love you too." I reply, pecking her lips with mine.

We continue walking towards Zeke's apartment, but while we're getting there I take my time with each step. I missed Tris at my side, I missed touching her, I missed seeing her. Although it's been a week my mind still can't grasp around the idea that Tris is still alive. But it isn't an idea. It's reality. Sometimes I think that she's a ghost, walking with me, touching me, kissing me. A ghost not cold but warm. A ghost I could feel.

When we arrive at Zeke's apartment, Tris knocks twice. I could already hear people talking with the room, and the door wasn't even opened.

When the door does open, we're greeted by a standing, drunk, Uriah. "Well you guys are late." Uriah says, his words sluggish

"No, you said seven, and it's six forty six." Tris objects, and hugs Uriah.

"Oh oops." He replies hugging her back. When she lets go, I hug Uriah too, neary crushing him.

When I'm fully inside I see Shauna, Cara, Amar, George, Peter, Christina, and Zeke.

"Hey you're that girl who was a traitor and was strapped to a table!" Peter says pointing at Tris. My mouth fell open, as I started to walk towards him, most likely to hurt him. Tris' hand goes up to my chest to stop me.

"Tob- Four, I've already explained this to you." She says. I nod and stepped back.

"Alright let's start!" Uriah yells at us from behind.

"Wait what do you mean lets start?" Tris asks.

"Candor or Dauntless," Uriah pauses to burp, "Duh."

"You didn't say we were going to play any games?" Tris says, pointing a finger a Uriah.

"Yes I- Oh no I didn't, oh well." He replies, and we all start laughing. After they explain the rules to Tris and Cara, we all get in a circle. I sit next to Amar, and Tris, and Tris sits next to Peter.

"Okay, so who's going to start?" Zeke says. No one says anything. "Fine I'll start!" He pauses to look around the room. "Cara! Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor" She replies.

I hear Uriah mumble something under his breath but don't pay attention to him.

"If you're so Candor, tell us all the people you would consider dating in this room." Zeke says with an evil smirk. We all turn our attention to Cara.

"Um, you?" She says and Shauna shoots her a glare. "I don't have any feeling for you or anything but you're handsome." Then Cara notices Shauna staring at her. "Hey! I'd like to date someone that is smart, so I really wouldn't date Zeke, because is really isn't that," She pauses, "Smart?"

Shauna laughs, "That's true!" Then we all join her laughing.

"Hey!" Zeke says with his hands in the air. "I'm smart!"

"Please, you make a dog look like a genius!" Christina says. Then we laugh even harder.

"I have a question!" Uriah says raising both of his hands in the air. We all look at him still laughing. "Well I have two." He says with two fingers up in the air, "First of all, Cara are you Dauntless now?" Then the room goes silent.

"Um, sure?" She finally says.

"Okay? Now the second question," Uriah pauses, "Why him?" He says pointing at Zeke. "I mean look at me!" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah, no thanks." Cara replies giggling. "Christina! Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless!" Christina replies, and I raise my eyebrow to her. Tris then leans on my chest, her face facing everyone else.

"Okay, if you're so Dauntless, I dare you to kiss whoever you would consider dating in this room." I feel Tris' body tense.

╔══════════════╗

TRIS

╚══════════════╝

Oh no. I think in my head. If Christina goes through with this dare, Cara would be angry at her, after all she is Christina's dead ex-boyfriend's sister.

"I-" Christina starts. Then she stands and removes her jacket. The rules were, if you don't want to tell the truth or be brave then you have to remove clothing, and it would exclude your turn for choosing someone. And anyone who wants to volunteer to do your dare can.

"Um, so who's gonna-" Amar gets interrupted.

"I'll do it!" Peter speaks up from next to me. We all stare for a second, and I sit up. Then his face turns to mine and he gets closer. I'm scared of what's about to happen. Then I feel his lips touch my cheek. I kept my eyes open, shocked. Everyone gasps, and looks at Tobias, and so do I. But when I turned I saw something I was not expecting to see, he was smirking. It might've been a dangerous smirk, but I couldn't tell.

"Oh no you didn't." Tobias says grabbing my face and smashing our lips together. It was a quick kiss, but a good one. Then he pulls away with a smile, "Peter she doesn't like you." Then I hear laughter erupt around us. I turn to Peter and see that he's red.

"Amar Candor or Dauntless?" Peter says quickly, trying to drive the attention away from him.

"Candor." Amar answers.

"Who in this room would you have a crush on?" Peter asked. Me and Amar exchange a quick glance. He removes his shirt, leaving him in a black muscle shirt.

George suspiciously looks at Amar and at me.

"Ok well I have a crush on Amar." George says, angerly. "Tris Candor or Dauntless?"

This is about to get bad.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OOF DRAMA! SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUTTTT TMMRW I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (wink wink) I MIGHT POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TMMRW!!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! I LOVE YOU ALL! STAY PURE!