5: Taste Test

Author's Note:

Written with the encouragement from thirwallgucci and addiesrepitslexipedia who have each specifically asked for more of this in recent days.

Here is that extra scene that I spoke about ages ago, finally remembering to write it in.

Enjoy and leave a note at the end, and maybe I'll update faster the next time... Oops!

bobbiejelly

Cookies & Quickies

Meredith Grey tries to bake chocolate cookies; Teddy Altman helps. OR: Two hot single ladies talk about losing the loves of their lives in tragic and heroic ways, about loving their children and about finding new love again. And after eating cookie batter off of each other's fingers, they decide to treat themselves with 'grown-up-time' before the kids get home. Subsequently, the two doctors discuss the new loves of their lives as they both try their hand at wing-womaning for the other.

Set in GA-S15-E05, "Everyday Angel". F/F. Meredith Grey/Teddy Altman. Eventual Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery & Teddy Altman/Cristina Yang. MerAdd. Teddina. Rated M.

Chapter 5: Taste Test

Meredith and Teddy test out the chocolate cookie batter... Off of each other's hands... Of course...

Every time Meredith Grey tries to step in to help make Teddy Altman's life easier with the cookie dough creation, Teddy just swats her aside and tells her to 'sit,'.

Meredith sits obediently because she realizes after the third time that she's more of a hindrance than a help in the kitchen, in the same way, that her children do when they want to 'help pour their own cereal,' and all the rolled oats end up on the carpet.

So Meredith resigns herself to the kitchen stool where Teddy had once been sitting, and she watches in amazement as Teddy follows the instructions off of her phone, and ends up creating something that actually looks like actual chocolate cookie dough.

"You really know what you're doing, huh," Meredith smiles at Teddy in admiration.

Teddy tries very hard not to drop the spatula on the floor as she tells herself she's imagining the lust lacing Meredith's tone.

('Meredith didn't mean it "THAT WAY" you know', Teddy tells herself. Meredith didn't imply it in a sexual way. As if to say she knows already you know you're way around women, not just around a kitchen. HER kitchen... HER cookies... HER house...)

"Ah-" Teddy stutters despite herself, trying to come up with something to say but just reddening profusely, instead.

"It's okay, you can take a compliment, you're a big lifesaver for me, y'know," Meredith offers generously.

This time, Teddy DOES drop the spatula on the floor, and she swears loudly as she tries to pick it up and put it in the sink before contaminating everything with chocolate nonsense.

"Here," Meredith offers, coming to clean the floor up behind her.

Meredith bends over with a paper towel to pick up the errant dough, and Teddy can't help herself from licking her lips at the view of Meredith's ass in the air.

('Oh, Christ,' Teddy swears inwardly. There's no way I'm going to be able to 'keep it in my pants,' any longer at this rate. I feel like it got a million degrees in hear all of a sudden and it's not like pre-heating the oven is the sole cause of these hot flashes I am experiencing...')