Chapter 4 (the pot fairy tale )

"KKYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Grabe! nakakabingi ang hiyawan ng mga tao sa paligid 10x100 ang ingay nila kanina. Natutulak na nga ako dito kasi di mapakali ang mga babae at mga bakla. Any ways lets proceed to the story I would tell habang nag iingay yang mga tao jan.

Once upon a time, there was a numb princess named Jesse Jane Mirafuente who was never been felt fallin inlove, because she have been curse by witch. So his father decided to give a challenge to all princes and young man who want to marry the princess and make her fall inlove! The king announced that whoever break the pot which symbolized the princess heart because the witch put all of the feelings and emotions of the princess on that pot, will be the one would marry the princess.

Then the palace was full of visitor, all of the handsome man and princes fall in line and tried to hit the pot it takes all day and night to do the challenge to but all them was failed, so the king decided to close the challenge ceremonybecause the remaining time is 5 minutes before the clock's arrow will be in 12 which means the challenge was over. He was so hopeless knowing that her daughter will be numb forever.

But sundenly there was a hottie handsome prince arrive with his black Slr camera, I mean with his black horse rather, he wear a black jeans which is match to his blue chekerd.

All of the people amazed to him and when the princess saw his back(opo yun likod nya) her heart began to beat fast. The prince began to walk and accept the challenge, then they covered his eyes and he turn around 3 times and started to walk.

The crowd become silent then "BOOGGHHS" the pot have been hit by the mysterious handsome prince.

And as he turn around he look at the princess, that was the time princess Jesse Jane have feel fall inlove to the handsome prince named....

Ano bang pangalan nya?

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GO!...... JAMES!.... "

ay! Tama James, that was the time princess Jesse Jane have feel fall inlove to the handsome prince named James....

AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. The end!

"BOOOGHHHS" natamaan?

Natamaan ang puso KO!.....

Natamaan ni..... sino sya?

Bakit ganito ang feeling ko?

I feel my heartbeat fast,

abnormal na ba ang puso ko?

Tumingin yung naka tama puso este sa pot pala, tumingin sya dito!

Tiningnan nya AKO! Teka ano to?

My highblood na ba ako?

Feeling ko kasi tumaas ang dugo ko... Umabot yata sa pisngi ko!...

Bakit ganito?

.

Nilalagnat na yata ako!

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" naririnig ko ang sigawan ng mga tao sa paligid ko! Feeling ko nga magka stampid na dahil naglulundagan na sila sa saya.

Pero ako narito nakipagtitigan sa prinsipeng nakapagpatibok sa puso ni prinsesa Jesse Jane.

Kahit ang dami daming tao sa paligid ko, sya lang yata ang nakikita ko!...

Nagtutulakan na ang lahat papunta sa gitna pero ako narito parin nakatayo, nararamdaman kong nababangga na ako ng karamihan,

di ko na sya nakita natakpan na sya ng maraming tao, at nanlalabo narin ang paningin ko!...