Chapter TwentyFive

(A/N: I'm in school rn..just letting you know😂)

Matt POV (woah didn't see that coming!)
So I've been texting my girlfriend Grace a lot lately. I really miss her, I can't wait to get him on Tuesday so I can see her again! My thoughts were cutoff by my phone buzzing, it's probably Grace. I check my phone and surprisingly it wasn't.
It was my mom instead. The text read;

"hey Matty! Can't wait to see you Tuesday. George says he misses you. Thanks for taking Mallory's phone from her when she was in florodia, you made it easier for us to ground her. Can't believe how responsible your becoming! Well have fun on your and call is when you get the chance! Xoxo momma."

What, take Mallory's phone away? What is she talking about.. I decided to call her and see what's going on.

Phone call
Mal- "hello?" She whispers into the phone

Matt- "Mallory?"

Mal- "one sec" I hear stuff moving around in the background. "Okay what's up?"

Matt- "where are you?" I ask

Mal- "...my closent"

Matt- "what why?!" I laugh

Mal- "because. Now why are you calling me?"

Matt- "well because according to mom I have your phone in floridia with me.. Care to explain?"

The line goes silent for a minuts

Matt- hello?

Mal- "okay well I didn't want mom and George to take my phone because I had important stuff to do so I told her you had it, so then try just grounded me from tv for a week because they think you have my phone" she says quickly.

Matt- "so you got in trouble for lying and to get off on your punishment for lying you lied?" I ask

Mal- "well when you put it that way it sounds dumb.. Besides it turned our to be a good thing, I keep my phone and and George are impressed with how responsible you are!"

Matt- I just laugh "yeah I guess.."

Mal- "so you won't snitch on me?"

Matt- "only if-"

Mal- "if it's do your laundry like last time no! That was awful, id rather lose my phone for a month!" She says and laughs.

Matt- "I was just gunna say tell me what was so important that you needed you phone so bad that you had to lie.." I say and laugh.

Mal- "..so I could text Taylor.." She said quietly.

Matt- "you lied to mom just so you could text Taylor?!"

Mal- "well yeah! He told me to text him when I landed so I did" she said

Matt- "k, whatever I gotta go.." I say as hang up
End of Phone Call

I can't believe she lied just so she could text Taylor.. She better not like him, she promised.. Besides he's 16 and she's 15, it would never workout. Right? Besides he's always on your with me so they would never be together..

Whatever, I'm so tired of thinking I'm just gunna go to bed.

I take off my shirt and throw on some sweatpants and fall asleep.