Chapter One

Mallory's POV
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I sat up in bed and checked the time, 5am. Today is the the last day of school and I can't wait for summer. I got out of bed and threw on a pair of black Adidas soccer shorts, black Nike elites, black Nike running shoes and a tie dye shirt. I put my blonde hair into a pony tail and walked downstairs to see Matt already eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Mal." he said with his mouth full.

"ew chew your food loser!" I laughed and grabbed an apple.

"kids get going, you don't want to be late for your lady day of school," our mom shouted from upstairs.

I grabbed my brown Vera Bradley backpack and Matt grabbed his black under armor one and we walked out.

Matt started to drive, the car was silent except the radio that was playing Lolly by Justin Bieber. Matt and I looked at each other than both started screaming the song.

"SHE SAID SHE LOVE MY LOLLY SHE WANNA MAKE IT POP!" we laughed as he parked the car.

"okay kid I'll meet ya here at 2:30 after school." Matt said as he got out of the car.

"okay Matt, see ya." he ran off and met up with his friends Carter, Nash, and Cameron. I slowly walked into the school alone and sighed.