Chapter TwentyOne

(A/N: lol 21😂 ok sorry)
Mallory POV
We're finally back at the hotel after the long day of MAGCON. All the guys went back to matts room to hang out but I went back to my room because I was tired.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey babe!" Someone exclaimed causing me to jump. When I looked up I saw him standing there.

"Joey. W-what are you doing here?" I asked scared

"What I can't come visit my girlfriend?" He asked hurt and walked over and kissed me.

"Joey I told you- we're over!" I said taking a step backwards and now I'm leaning on the door.

"And I told you nobody breaks up with me." He said sternly.

I just stood there.

"Okay you have two choices. We either get back together-" he says

"Or?" I ask

"Or- your brother and his precious friends are gunna have to deal with my friends.." He said scaring me.

I've meet some of joeys friends before, he may seem like a 'nice' kid but he definitely hangs with the wrong crowd.

"Ok. Fine." I sigh. "Just don't hurt them.." I say.

"Never babe" he says kissing me. I was hesitant to kiss back at first but then I did because I knew if I didn't play along with his little game he'd get mad.

Thank god someone knocked on the door causing our 'make out session' to end.

I opened the door slowly to make sure whoever was at the door couldn't see joey.

"Hey Matty! What's up?" I say opening the door

"Hey you weren't answering your phone, just wanted to make sure you were okay. And let ya know the boys and I were thinking about goin to the pool and they wanted me to invite you." He said.

"Oh yeah-" I say but get cut off by Joey opening the door fully.

"It's kinda a bad time now bro" he says with a smile.

"Mallory what the hell is he doing here!" Matt shouts, causing a few of the guys to come in the hallway and see what's going on.

"Oh well- uhm.." I stutter trying to think of a lie

"Surprise! We're back together!" Joey says putting his arm around me.

"WHAT?!?" Taylor exclaims.

I just look down.

"Mallory you can't be serious." Matt says.

"Sorry, but it's true matthew.." I mumble.

"Joey can we go for a walk, we gotta have a talk.." Matt says.

"Matt please-" I start

"Babe I'll be fine." Joey says

"We just gotta have that 'big brother talk' that's all." Matt says.

Joey kisses me before leaving with Joey. All the other boys went back to their rooms except for Taylor. Figures, I told him everything about Joey.

He just looked at me and opened his arms for a hug. I run over to him and start to cry.

Matt's POV
Once Joey and I were walking around the hotel I decided to speak up.

"So why the hell are you here?" I ask angry.

"I wanted my girl back, and I got her." He says with a smirk.

"Well I forbid her to date you." I say

He just laughs,"that's funny. You think she'll listen to you? We're in love matthew."

"Look joey I'm serious! Go home!" I shout

"What are you gunna do if I don't?" He asks.

"That's it.." I say and start punching him. After I hit him a few times he fights back.

Soon enough we're being pulled apart by Cam and Nash.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" Cam screams.

I look at Joey and he's got a black eye and a few scratches on his face.
I have a bloody lip and a bruised face.

I walk away with Cam and got cleaned up.

**FEW MINUTES LATER**
Mallory's POV
I'm laying with Taylor in our hotel room, he finally got me to stop crying. Suddenly the door opens and I see Matt and Cam walk in. Matt looks like he just got beat up.

"What the hell happened?!" I scream standing up and rushing to Matt.

"Ask your boyfriend!" Matt says angry.

I just look at cam questioningly. Right then Joey walks in.

"You said you wouldn't hurt him!" I scream punching him.

"Hey, babe.. He threw the first punch!"

I looked at Matt. He just shrugged.

I sigh. "Everyone that's not Taylor or Cameron, get out. NOW" I say screaming the last part.

"Babe-" Joey starts

"Don't babe me. I need time to think." I sigh.

He kisses my cheek and walks out.

"Mal I'm do sorry." Matt says.

"It's fine- just go.. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" I say.

"Keep an eye on her, please.." Matt says to cam and Taylor before walking out.

"I'm going to bed." I say grabbing a pair of pajamas and going to the bathroom to get changed. When I come out Tay is laying on my bed and Cam is on the other one sleeping already.

I go lay next to Tay and he starts to get up and leave. "Where you goin?" I ask.

"I know how you like to sleep alone" he laughs as if it was obvious

"Please lay with me.. I don't wanna be alone." I say

I told him how joey threatened everyone if I didnt date him again. I still can't believe him and Matt got in a fight.

I snuggle up to Taylor and start to fall asleep. "Night Tay." I say and yawn

"Night Mal." He whispers and kisses my forehead.