Chapter Five

Mallory POV
"SMACK CAM!!" I heard someone yell and I could tell it was Matt.

I looked up and someone hit me in the face with a combonation of whip cream and spray cheese.

"ow! Matt!!" I screamed as all the boys laughed.

"I'm so getting you back." I laughed a little as I wiped the whip cream and cheese off my face with a towel.

"ooh I'm so scared." he said sarcastically.

I started chasing him around the kitchen. "Matthew Lee Espinosa I will get you!!"

"Mallory Lauren Espinosa I'd like to see you try!" he laughed.

I jumped on his back. "you know I hate when you use my full name!" I whined and laughed.

"sorry sis."

I heard a camera snap and looked up, Carter was holding up his phone.

"sorry I just love cute brother sister moments." he said.

"aww Carter's a softie!" I laughed

"yeah I guess.." he blushed and laughed.

"let's watch a movie!" JJ yelled.

"what do you guys wanna watch?" Matt asked.

"FROZEN!!" I screamed.

"NO!" they all shouted back.

"well damn." I said and laughed.

"hey that's my thing!" carter laughed.

"sorry Cartah."

"its cool, it's kinda cute when you say it.." he blushed a little.

"uhm." Matt said then all they boys laughed and went to go watch some scary movie, I went up to my room.

I was laying on my bed scrolling through instagram when I got a text.

{J- Joey M- Mallory}

J- hey

M- hii

J- what's up?

M- hanging with my bro and his friends wbu?

J- about to go to the fields, wanna tag along?

M- sure meet ya there in 15?

J- perfect see ya then!

Joey is my boyfriend. He plays soccer too and we've been dating for almost three months. He's kinda a player, he's had a lot of girlfriends and sometimes I think he flirts with other girls sometimes, he's only cheated on me once when we first started dating. He likes to go to parties and smoke and drink but I mean hey I can't really control him.. he's my boyfriend and I love him and he loves me, that's all that matters. But one problem, Matt hates his guts.

I quickly changed grabbed my soccer bag and threw my soccer ball and soccer cleats. I walked downstairs and grabbed a gatorade and threw it in my bag and walked over towards the door.

"matty I'm leaving!" I shouted

"where are you going?" he asked from the family room.

"to the soccer fields around the corner, I'm going to meet up with Joey." I responded casually.

"nope I don't approve." he walked over to me.

"what? Why not?" I asked kind of upset.

"because your going to the park alone, with a boy, that you think is cute. Should I go on?" he asked.

"Well of course I think he's cute, he is my boyfriend!" I shouted, Matt just rolled his eyes and now all the boys were surrounding us.

"maybe you should just let her go." nash said.

"what why?" Matt asked.

"Matt I'll go with her if you want." Hayes offered.

"fine. Mallory you can go, but Hayes has to stay with you." Matt said.

"fine, hayes lets go!" I walked out.

"watch her, okay?" I heard Matt say.

"yeah I got it.." Hayes said and walked down the street with me.