The 5th Rival Eliminated

Shadow smiles down to Amy, "You know, this date has been really fun. Apart from Silver constantly bugging us." Amy smiles back, mentally agreeing with him. "I know! I never had so much so fun." She leans closer to Shadow's side. "Can we have another date?" She giggles. "Yeah, shall we say.. on Wednesday, after school?" They both stop in front of Amy's house. "Yeah, that's perfect." Shadow leans down. Without thinking, Amy puckers her lips. Preparing for the kiss. Only to feel his lips on her forehead. She opens her eyes and looks at him questionably. Shadow smirks, "What? I'm just giving you a kiss goodbye." She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or genuine. He tone sounded rather naive. Which was odd for Shadow. Amy grins, grabbing his shirt to pull him back down. Pushing her lips against his. Shadow was shocked by her action at first, but quickly kisses back. They continue to kiss until they part for air. "That was a kiss goodbye." Amy says, turning to enter her house. Shadow smiles before turning to walk somewhere else. Somewhere that isn't his house.

Once Amy closes her front door, she immediately begins to plan how she could get rid of Silver. They can't have him constantly taking with Shadow. He could ruin her chances with her senpai. She needs him dead. The pink hedgehog paces to her living room, falling backwards onto her black couch. Trying to think of a way to kill Silver. 'Can we have lunch on Monday together?Blaze won't be coming in.' Her eyes widen, as a plan pops into her head. She may need Mephiles to give her a hand. This may get complicated.

~~~Monday, Lunchtime~~~

Shadow played with his blazer button. Not caring if it broke off. It's not like he can buy a new one anyway. Luckily, he manage to get some food from the store; only two ham sandwiches and a green apple though. It is enough to get through the day. Shadow was on the school roof, sitting on 1 of the wooden benches. He already started to eat, not bothered to wait for Silver. "Hey Shadow!" Speak of the devil. Silver ran up to Shadow, quickly sitting beside him. He was holding a tray of the school lunch: the plate had baked potato with baked beans at the side, a can of soda and a red apple. Shadow wished he could buy that; if only he could steal more often from his idiot of a father. Maybe he could ask for food off of Silver. "Hey Silver?" Silver looks up from his food. Tilting his head in response, "Can I..have some of that baked potato?" Shadow hated asking for food. He felt pathetic for doing so. Silver smiles and hands him a knife and fork. "Sure, you can have as much as you want." Shadow stabs the fork into the food. As he was about to put the food in his mouth, both hedgehogs hear a female voice shout Shadow's name.

It was Amy, running over to them. She looked worried, as if someone was after her. "You ok Amy?" Silver questions. Shadow lowers the fork onto the plate. "Y-yeah just-" She pauses to breathe heavily. "-Shadow, can we talk in private?" Amy smiles, holding her hands together. Trying her best to hide the fear she had a few seconds ago. Shadow was so close to eating the food. Shadow nods before standing up, "Alright. Hang on Silver." Shadow and Amy walk away from the bench. Now being in Silver's eyesight but he couldn't hear them. He just shrugs his shoulders and decides to eat. He picks up the fork and eats the baked potato. After a couple of chews, he suddenly felt something in his throat. As if he couldn't breathe anymore. His throat began to burn. A cough manages to come out.Then another...then another.

Silver repeats to cough, each becoming more desperate for air. He drops the tray; causing some to look over to him. Shadow and Amy look over in confusion. Silver grabs his throat, tears fall down his red cheeks. He couldn't breathe. Shadow runs to his side, "Shit, Silver you alright?" Silver fall forward; constantly choking. A student nearby quickly takes out his phone. "Call an ambulance!" Shadow kneels down, he didn't know what to do. Amy grabs Shadow's shoulders, trying to pull him back. As Silver rolls onto his back, his eyes staring at the sky. His final moment before death. Shadow shrugs Amy off him harshly, crawling closer to Silver. Holding his cheeks, looking at him with fear. "Don't give up! Where the fuck is the-" Silver grabs Shadow's sleeve tightly. They both share a glance, before Silver stops. His hand drifting off of Shadow's arm. He was dead.