- Tough - jabezvill -

————

————

Y/N danced with her boyfriend as the music blared through the house party. There were crowds of people jumping up and down, or dancing to the music.

Y/N slightly jumped when she felt someone pinch her butt. She quickly turned around and saw Jabez smirking at her. Her heart started to beat faster, Jabez was Y/N's hookup when her boyfriend went out of town.

"You good, baby?" Her boyfriend asked as he stared at Jabez. "It's good, Jabez accidentally stepped on the back of my heel," Y/N tried to calm him down.

"Nah," He pushed her off of him, "How you know his name?"

"What's good?" Y/N's boyfriend walked up to Jabez. Y/N tried to grab his arm and pull him back, but there was no use. "Don't be looking at my girl, you ain't got a chance with her. At all."

Jabez sarcastically scoffed and said, "You know, that's tough. 'Cause I'm already fucking her, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Without even thinking about it, Y/N's boyfriend swung at Jabez. But, Jabez leaned down and tackled her boyfriend to the floor. The crowd stopped what they were doing and tried to break the two apart.

"Stop!" Y/N yelled as she tried to pull Jabez off of her boyfriend. Two big guys split the two apart, "You're single, Y/N!" Her now ex-boyfriend yelled at the top of his lungs then stomped out of the party.

Y/N shook her head and put her head in her hands. "You fucked everything up, you just couldn't keep it to your fucking self," She glared at Jabez.

"You fucked things up when you decided that I wasn't enough for you," Jabez pointed at her.

Y/N scoffed, "This is what it's about? For real? Because I told you I didn't want to be with you?"

"You disgust me," Y/N shook her head with tears in her eyes. She pushed past him and went running after her ex.

————
word count : 340