- I'll Help You - Kol Mikaelson -

————

————

Y/N nervously knocked on the door of Rebekah Mikaelson's home. Her and Rebekah used to be good friends a couple years back.
Y/N didn't have any other friends, so Rebekah was her only option.

When the door opened tears formed in Y/N's eyes. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Rebekah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I just. I didn't know who else to go to," Y/N let out a sob. "Woman, get in here," Rebekah led Y/N into the home.

Rebekah sat Y/N down on the couch, "How have you been. I haven't seen you since you left Kol."

"I didn't leave Kol," Y/N corrected her as she wiped tears off of her face, "He left me."

"Y/N. I'm not mad that you're here or anything of that sort. But, why are you here?" Rebekah looked around her home like she was looking out for someone.

"Uh," Y/N couldn't quite get the words out. "You're pregnant aren't you?" Rebekah interrupted her, "I can hear the heartbeat."

"The father kicked me out. And I don't know where else to go," Y/N refused to let the tears welling in her eyes to spill.

"He left you?" A man's voice asked from the other room. Y/N looked over as Kol walked around the corner, her heart dropped to the floor.

"Kol?" A tear spilled over and ran down her cheek. "He left you?" Kol walked over to her.

Y/N nodded her head. Kol lightly grabbed her hands and stood her up from the couch. Y/N quickly wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I am so sorry," Kol hugged her back, "You do not deserve this, love."

"I'll help you. I promise," Kol put his chin on the top of Y/N's head.

————
word count : 306