"Well if there are any, I'll take care of them," you said as you patted your swords handle with a smile. Your eyes then travelled to the large body of water that laid in front of you. The suns reflection caused the lake to sparkle beautifully. The sight was, by all means, relaxing, but you didn't feel that way. Your mind was still on Link and though Sidon's intention of distracting you were good, you still felt the need to go back to Zora's Domain and wait there.

"Very well," Sidon chirped as he took your hand, leading you toward the water. "I assume you can swim?" He turned to look at you before gently letting go.

"Yes, though I doubt I am as good as you," you chuckled, taking off your boots. You would remove your tunic, but you didn't exactly have that confidence with the Prince yet, so you kept it on.

"No ones as good as me," he joked. The Zora Prince then walked into the lake, pushing himself forward to swim along with the children. You smiled and kicked your boots to the side before going into the water. The cold liquid caused shivers to run up and down your spine, but it wasn't unpleasant. Goosebumps appeared on your skin as you started to swim toward the others, though it was hard to catch up. By the time you made it to Sidon's side, your arms were already tired. "You alright?" He asked, noticing your scrunched up facial expression.

"Oh yeah," you nodded, acting as if your arms weren't aching. You cleared your throat and kicked your legs to keep afloat.

"Prince Sidon, who's this?" Laruta, one of the little Zora girls asked as she directed her golden eyes to you. She tilted her head, curiously examining you. She then moved her attention back to Sidon, waiting for his response.

"Ah, this is (Y/n)," Sidon said as he placed his hand on the small of your back, moving you a bit forward so the children could see you more clearly. You blinked, looking at the variety of kids before waving with a small smile. All of them looked at you with a curious look in their eyes, some even moved closer to you. You didn't mind this, though you felt slightly nervous from their stares.

Laruta swam toward you and shyly leaned forward, catching sight of your pointy ears. "You're a Hylian," she gasped, raising her tiny hand (or fin you could say) to your ears. Her eyes widened with curiosity as she touched the end of your ear with her mouth agape. You stayed still, smiling a bit when you saw the look in her big eyes. Laruta observed you a bit more before swimming back, sending you a cute smile in return. "You're very pretty."

Her compliment caused you to awe as you brought a hand up to your heart. "And you are very sweet. Not to mention adorable," you replied, swaying your arms around the water. The little Zora giggled at your words and smiled big. You parted your lips to say something else, but the other Zora children began to surround you. After having seen Laruta get close to you, they pulled together enough courage from their shy hearts to do the same. Another Zora girl swam near your back and gently took your hair into her hands.

"Your hair is super soft," Alete, one of the little girls said as she gawked over your (h/c) coloured locks. Her eyes illuminated with fascination as she played with a strand of your hair.

"You have beautiful eyes," Jetan, another Zora boy commented as he tilted his head while looking at you.

You continued receiving many lovely comments from the children, and every single time they would say something your lips would curl in a sweet smile. You didn't mind the kids getting close to you. You found the amazement toward you, a Hylian, adorable. They looked at you with so much interest that it caused you to giggle to yourself. The children were going to say more things, but they stopped when they heard Prince Sidon clear his throat.

"Children, I'm sure (Y/n) enjoys hearing you comment on her beauty," Sidon chuckled as he peered at you, admiring your features as well before shaking his head, "but I think we should focus on swimming for now. Okay?"