❝ following them to the mission. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Xiaomi went back to her room when the sun starts to rise

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Xiaomi went back to her room when the sun starts to rise. She lays down on her bed, pretending that she is still asleep.

She faces the window, away from the door. She then hears the door open and she closes her eyes. She then felt someone sit beside her and starts to stroke her hair.

"Stay safe," It was Lucas.

"Lucas, we need to prepare." She also heard Kun's voice. Lucas gets up from her bed and exits the room. She gets up from her bed, knowing it was safe when she heard the door close.

Her eyes stay on the door, remembering the plan of the boys before looking out of the window, seeing some of the boys training in the training grounds.

She then smirks, thinking a plan of her own for later.

▔▔▔
Xiaomi looks out of the window, seeing the boys and their men has left, leaving her alone in the house.

She went to her room, grabbing the sexiest and revealing dress she has. She removes her clothes, putting the dress on that hugs her figure.

She looks at herself at the mirror, surprised with how she looks since she never wore something like this before.

She heard that it will be in a grand party, so she wanted to look presentable than ever since she wants to participate in this mission.

The top of the dress was see-through, so she wore a black bra underneath. The skirt part of the dress is made of leather and the belt same a little bling to it.

She straightens her hair, letting it flow down as she puts on some makeup to highlight her finished look for tonight.

She then puts on some black ankle boots with high heels before grabbing her faux fur coat.

She then makes her way to the basement, not wanting to run since she's wearing something she's not that comfortable in yet.

She grabs a pistol and some bullets, hiding them in her purse and in the inside pockets of her coat.

She was about to exit the room until she stops her tracks. She turns her head, looking at the sniper hanged up on the wall.

She then smiles, feeling like a different person already.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin takes out the green necklace from his pocket, noticing that it was almost opaque, meaning he is near to getting the two soulmates together.

He puts it back in his pocket before looking down the balcony, seeing the boys roaming around the huge mansion, talking to people who approach them, avoiding to look obvious.

Jaemin turns his head to the entrance, smirking when he sees a familiar girl enters the mansion... or is it a woman?

Meanwhile, Xiaomi entered the mansion, smiling at people who were staring at her, amazed by her beauty.

She was holding a violin case though, making everyone think she is a violinist. Jaemin continues to watch her, seeing her just smiling at people.

People, mostly guys were just staring at her. She's like dazzling in the room, trying to catch the attention of the leader if he is in this room.

The stares thrown at her doesn't go unnoticed by her but she doesn't pay attention to them. She sits down on one of the circular coaches, removing her coat.

Her shoulder is now exposed and her dress hugging her figure has been noticed. Guys are starting to lose their resistance of wanting to talk to the girl.

She pours some wine in a glass, taking a sip of it before placing the glass back on the desk. She just continues to smile to the people who she makes eye contact with.

"Hello there, young lady." She turns her head, seeing a familiar man sitting beside her. She grabs the glass once again, taking a sip.

"You're gorgeous, young lady." He looks young and his hands are starting to move. He places his hand on her thigh, caressing it.

She takes another sip of the wine before facing the young-looking man.

"My name is Choi Sooyoung, what's your name, pretty one?" He asks her and she smirks, placing the empty glass on the table.

She stands up, sitting on the laps of the man, her hands caressing his upper body when she realizes that he's the leader here.

"The name is Dong Xiaomi." She leans closer to his face, looking like she is about to kiss him as Sonyoung's hands start to roam her body. He then smirked and leans even closer to her face.

"Well, little fox... why won't we continue this in my room?" He asks and they both flinched until they heard a gunshot. They both turn their heads to the chandelier that was shot and starts to fall.

People start to freak out, running out of the house. Xiaomi looks at the opposite side of the balcony, seeing Na Jaemin there, smiling.

She then gets of Sooyoung, wearing her coat, ready to pull out the gun.

"Well, well, well..." She turns around, seeing Wayv there. She looks away, avoiding to face them as she runs away but was stopped.

"Wait-" Sooyoung stops her, grabbing and gripping on her wrist. She looks at him, removing his hand from her wrist.

"I don't want to die! Let go of me!" She screams, grabbing the violin case before running out of the mansion.

She stops running when she was finally outside. She looks at the building in front of her before smirking.

She enters the building, trying to get to the rooftop before Choi Sooyoung runs out of his mansion.

"I'll beat you."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*