❝ It's okay now, I guess.❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Xiaomi groans, feeling a sharp pain on her shoulder

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Xiaomi groans, feeling a sharp pain on her shoulder. She sits up, cursing every time the pain worsens.

She looks out of the window, seeing the moon shining. She gets up from the bed and immediately starts to feel cold.

She walks towards the closet, seeing some men's clothes inside. She didn't care and just grab a hoodie before putting it on.

She exits the room, checking both side of the halls where were pretty long due to the house being a mansion. She closes the door and tries to find the stairs to downstairs.

It was quiet since it is already night, maybe even early in the morning. She felt another pain on her shoulder and she made her way to the walls.

She groans, breathing heavily from the pain but is desperate to find Sicheng.

She finally found the stairs downstairs but stopped when she saw a tall man. His eyes widens as he walks towards her.

"Why are you standing up? You're still hurt-" She tries to push him away but only felt another pain hit her.

She tries not to scream in pain as her legs gives up on her. She falls to the floor, trying to stand up but her legs were too shakey.

"You're still hurt, let me help you." The guy says and kneels down to her. He carries her to the couch and she leans back, closing her eyes, her hand on her injured shoulder.

"We got the bullet out, so it must be less painful. Are you hungry? I can get some food." He asks her and she nodded. He then took the leftover food from their dinner and gave it to her.

"My name is Lucas, I'm friends with your brother. I'm also the Mafia Leader of Wayv." He introduces himself as he sits beside her.

She nods and starts to eat quietly. Lucas then remembered what Sicheng told him about Xiaomi and that is she is mute. She doesn't talk because her father tortured her.

She doesn't talk anymore but if she does, it will only be short.

"Feeling better?" Lucas asks her and she nodded, putting the empty plate on the table in front of her.

She then starts to look around, noticing the living room is cleaner than what she expected.

She's always thought that living rooms of gangs are messy and full of weapons but this place is not that.

She then looks at Lucas again, still not talking.

"Is there something you need?" He asks her, his voice soft and his gaze was gentle. Xiaomi was starting to get comfortable but still insecure around him.

"Brother." She mouthed, no voice coming out but Lucas understood.

"Sicheng is resting right now. You should too since you're still injured." He says and Xiaomi stands up but was about to fall again until Lucas caught her just in time.

"Be careful- you're injured, don't forget." He says, hearing her gulp but not talk.

"Do you want me to take you to him?" He asks her and she nodded.

Lucas then help her get to the room where Sicheng is resting right now. Lucas opens the door, seeing Sicheng on his phone, looking like he just woke up.

"Xiaomi!" He gets up from his bed and runs towards her. He hugs her softly, not wanting to hurt her.

Lucas felt himself getting soft at the sight in front of him. The two siblings just hug each other.

"Come on, you can sleep with me. Thanks for taking her here." Sicheng smiles and Lucas nods, leaving the room.

He closes the door and went back to his room, noticing the wall sized windows that brings light into the room. He gulps and lay down on his bed before placing his hand on his chest.

"Why is my heart beating fast for you?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin stares at the necklace with the green amulet. The moonlight making it reflect its light.

He then starts to hear footsteps and turns around, seeing the same lady as before.

"6 members... the next member will be the one with the light green amulet. There might also be a possibility you might die here." She says, looking at Jaemin who looked out the window again.

"If I die here, I'll be revived again and their memory of me dying will be erased. That is part of your spell." He says, still not looking at her, keeping his eyes on the moon.

"Aren't you at least glad that I let you live after all that chaos you went through in your original world?"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*