❝ 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Jaemin watches Lucas grab his guns and other weapons for tonight's fight

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin watches Lucas grab his guns and other weapons for tonight's fight.

"Are you sure about this?" Jaemin asks his leader but Lucas only threw him a gun for him to use.

"Make sure to target anyone you see from that house who is also our enemy." He says before exiting the room.

Jaemin sighs following him downstairs as he thinks about what will happen to his soulmate. He gets inside the van where the rest of the gang is as the driver drives off to where his friend's house is.

Meanwhile, Xiaomi was weakly watching her dad and his gang gets ready for the fight.

She was tied up on a chair in the house's basement. She was being tortured just an hour ago but when a gang member told her father about the news of their enemy coming, he stopped.

Her dad and his men runs out of the room, getting ready to guard the house but one person stayed in the room. He walks closer to her, kneeling in front of her.

"My friend is coming to help. We'll escape this together, little sister." He kisses her cheeks before running out of the room.

He pretended to lock the door when he noticed some gang members waiting for him. He then follows them, knowing that someone will save his sister.

He brings out his phone, hoping his plan would go well after watching his own father torture his daughter who is also his dear sister.

He is friends with another gang leader and he promised to help him save his sister from their abusive dad. He puts his phone back in his pockets, hoping the plan goes well.

He heads upstairs, pretending to look strong as they all point their guns at the door. Sicheng was biting his lip, praying that no one is there.

The door was burst open but no one was there that is until they heard someone shoot one of their members from above.

"Kill them all!" He heard a familiar voice echo.

"SCATTER!" His father said and more members from the other gang starts to enter the mansion.

Sicheng took this opportunity to go to the place where he will meet up with Lucas.

He stops his tracks when he sees his dad pointing his gun at his sister. He freezes, almost dropping his gun.

"Sicheng! Make sure no one gets to enter here!" He keeps his gun pointed at Xiaomi who looks physically weak.

Sicheng closes the door, pretending to guard the doors like his dad ordered him to but what he is actually doing is praying that he won't do more harm to her.

He runs back upstairs, looking around to look for Lucas and Jaemin until he saw them rushing to his side.

"Hurry! They're in the basement !" Sicheng shouts, running his way to where the basement is with the two boys following him from behind.

"So, you said that your own father tortures your sister!? How messed up is that!?" Lucas shouts as Sicheng shushed them when they stopped in front of the baseman door.

"Xiaomi hates holding guns. She's traumatized and doesn't want to be part of the gang. Dad tortures her until she gives in and joint he gang but it goes too far!" Their eyes widened when Lucas kicked the door open.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT LET THEM IN!" He heard his dad shout but Sicheng just scoffed, running to his sister and the two followed him.

"DON'T COME CLOSER!" They stopped when his dad grabbed her hair and pointed the gun on the side of her head.

"I said to give in and join the gang! We're lacking men here and you're good with the fucking sniper!" He said, mad but she just shake her head.

"Dad, sto-" He presses the trigger but Sicheng kicks his hand, making the belt hit her shoulder instead.

"Xiaomi!" Sicheng runs to his injured sister's side, untying her from the chair, catching her fall to the side.

"Sicheng,fuck off!" Lucas shouted, telling him to move, so he can shoot his dad. The bullet hit the dad's head as he falls on the floor.

"There's no time. Let's go!" Sicheng said, carrying her before they run out of the house.

"It's okay, little sis.. don't close your eyes on me, okay?"

▔▔▔▔▔
6th book of the SOULMATE SERIES!!