[168] Narrative⁵⁰

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but morning sickness sucks." She complained as she washes her hand and rinses her mouth. "I miss you guys" she said as soon she she finished what she's doing. She leaned closer to them and gave the two a big embrace.

"Finally, you're pregnant. Congratulations." Jihyo congratulated Sana.

"Daddy Tzuyu's sperms finally worked" Nayeon joked. She thought Sana is going to laugh but it's the other way around, she's now crying upon hearing Tzuyu's name.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Nayeon chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"Tzuyu. I miss Tzuyu. I don't know what happened to him" she sobbed. It's been three weeks since she last saw Tzuyu and she couldn't help but cry just by hearing her husband's name.

"Don't cry. It's bad for you and the baby" Jihyo told Sana.

"We will stay here for atleast 30 minutes. You should sit back and relax for awhile. You're going to see Tzuyu later, okay?" Nayeon assured her bestfriend.

"But how? I can't go out. They won't let me go out. I don't know what to do." The hoarseness of her voice states that she's been crying for the past few weeks. She doesn't look fine at all.

Nayeon and Jihyo don't know why Sana's parents locked her up in her room like this just because they don't want her to be with Tzuyu.

"Are you eating well? Hmm? you're losing a lot of weight" Jihyo asked but Sana didn't answer her at all. They all sat on her bed and Sana just burried her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

"Where's your parents? I haven't seen them outside." Nayeon asked her, still no answer.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Sana. You need to trust our plan."

"I'm just afraid. I don't want to lose Tzuyu again."

"That will never happen." Jihyo caresses Sana's back.

"So where's your parents?"

"They left."

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know." Sana then stood up and checks the time. "I think we should go. They might come back any moment" She anxiously said.

Nayeon agreed with her even though they only stayed inside for a few minutes. Jihyo told Sana their plan and she immediately went towards her wardrobe to get some clothes. Jihyo changed her outfit first inside the bathroom followed by Sana.

"Here, I brought extra facemask. I wish they won't check our faces." Jihyo handed her the mask.

"Do I look like you?" Sana cutely asked.

"You look a little bit taller but I hope they won't notice" Jihyo answered while helping her fix her hoodie.

"So you and me will walk first." Nayeon demonstrated.

"How about Jihyo?" Sana asked. "I think it's better if you wear the maid's uniform."

"I didn't think of that. That's a great idea."

Sana called one of their maids and informed her about their plan. The maid politely concurred with them and gave Jihyo her extra uniform.