[129] Narrative⁴¹

Sana opened her eyes and struggled to fight against her sleepiness. She stretched her arms and yawned while looking around the room because Tzuyu wasn't there.

"Tzuyu" she said but no one's responding. She then stood up from bed and found out that Tzuyu is taking a bath.

She lazily laid down on their bed in prone position as she checks the time on her phone. It's now 6PM and the party will start in a few hours.

"It's now evening. You're still sleepy?" Tzuyu asked as soon as he exits the bathroom. "Just tell me if you don't want to go anymore" he said while brushing his hair.

"Hug me" Sana cooed and Tzuyu didn't hesitate to move closer to her and gave his clingy wife a warm hug. Sana giggled when Tzuyu's soft lips gingerly touched hers.

"Should we go?" Tzuyu asked and Sana cheerfully nodded her head. "Take a bath now, then"

"You didn't wait for me" Sana pouted and Tzuyu squished her fluffy cheeks.

"If we're going to take a bath together, I don't think we can still attend the party" Tzuyu naughtily replied and Sana chuckled cutely.

"I'll go take a bath, then. Wait for me" she said as she stood up from bed.

"I will always wait for you no matter how long it takes" Tzuyu said because he knows Sana always take a bath for a long time.

"Haha, silly" Sana said before she went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

Tzuyu wore his outfit for tonight's event and he's having a hard time fixing his necktie again. He waited for Sana at the living room and when she came out, his jaw dropped in awe upon seeing his lovely wife wearing a black elegant dress.

"Do I look good?" Sana asked as she turns around. Her husband was speechless and he just gazed at her intently.

"Should I change my dress?" She asks. "Is it okay? What do you think?"

"That dress is so sexy and it shows your curves and ass perfectly. You look so fucking gorgeous, babygirl. I'm fine with it" Tzuyu said and she blushed so hard with his compliments.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Well... I should let you wear what you want as long as you're comfortable with it" he said with a smile on his face.

"You're the best. I love you" Sana walks towards him, closing the gap between them in a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you too, gorgeous" he replied when their lips parted. She then helped him fixed his necktie and told him that he's very handsome that made his heart flutter.

After getting dressed and everything, the married couple traveled at the venue and they arrived at exactly 8:00 PM.

"Momo and Dahyun aren't going to attend tonight's event?" Sana asked.

"No, Dahyun is still resting right now" Tzuyu replied.

They held each other's hand as they enter inside the place. A lot of friends and acquaintances happily greeted them.

"Hi, Sana. Hi, Tzu" Jihyo mumbled and gave her friend a hug.

"You're so pretty, Jihyo" Sana admired her beauty.