[117] Narrative³⁸

When Tzuyu arrived at Mina's place, the Japanese girl quickly gave him a tight embrace as she whispers "I miss you so much"

Tzuyu just tapped her back and let the latter hug him. She's now crying on his shoulder and Tzuyu feels really sorry for her.

"I'm sorry, Mina" Tzuyu whispered as he carefully caress the side of Mina's head. "I came here to end our relationship"

"You only went on a trip with Sana and now you're leaving me?" Her voice cracks up as she speaks.

"I'm really sorry, Mina" he apologized sincerely and the latter keeps on shaking her head because she doesn't want to accept the break up.

"No, Tzuyu. You need to stay with me. Don't just fucking leave me like this" she cried even harder. "Awhile ago, I just found out that I-I'm... pregnant with your child" she blurted out and totally Tzuyu froze on his place.

"That's why you need to stay with me. I need you, Tzuyu. Our baby needs you" she said as she touches his face. "I love you" she whispered before she presses her lips against his.

Tzuyu tilted his head, slowly removing her arms away from him. He then breathed deeply, still couldn't believe that Mina is pregnant and he's the father.

"If you're wondering why and how it happened, I didn't take pills because you promised me that you will marry me, Tzuyu. Remember that day, you went here and you asked me to drink with you? Something happened between us, you know that, right? We're both naked when we woke up on the couch" She said and now Tzuyu remembered that he's too drunk that time and he couldn't remember what actually happened. When he woke up, he immediately went home to take a shower and sleep.

"Mina, you should've took some pills" he said, trying not to look at her.

"You know what I feel for you, right? I love you and I know you love me too. You should continue your agreement with Sana to divorce your fake marriage when the perfect time comes and marry me, Tzuyu" she said with pleading eyes.

"I love Sana. I'm sorry, I can't follow what you want. I can still take good care of our baby even though we're not married. We don't need to marry each other just because of this, Mina. I hope you understand" he said in a subtle tone.

"No, you don't know how strict my parents are. Tzuyu, we need to marry each other in order for us to have a happy family" she said, trying her best to convince Tzuyu to stay with her.

"Accept the consequences.You know how strict your parents are and you still didn't take something for birth control" he sighed "Tell your parents that I'm the father but I can't marry you because I love my wife and I can't leave her alone" he exclaimed.

"And don't ever try to ruin my family's name, Mina"

"You don't know how hard it is" she said and continued to cry. She's now on the floor and Tzuyu helped her to stand up. Above all, he still cares for her.

"I'm sorry" he wipes her tears away. "Stop crying. It's bad for you to cry so hard like this" he said as he comforts her with a hug.

"Tzuyu... I love you so much" she said and Tzuyu didn't respond at all.

"I should consider abortion if you will not stay with me" She said that made him really mad about about what she said.

"No, Mina. Never ever do that shit. You don't have the right to take the baby's precious life and make me guilty about it. I'm not a fool to be threatened with your words" he said, emphasizing every words that comes from his mouth.

"Just come here when I need you please"

"Let's talk again soon. I need to go now. Takecare of yourself, okay?" he said as he caress her head. "I'm sorry again, Mina. I'm sorry if I couldn't keep my promise. I'm really sorry"

Mina looked down while wiping her tears. She still can't accept that Tzuyu officially ended their relationship.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Promise me that, Tzuyu" she said and a took a few seconds before Tzuyu responded with a nod.

"Promise me" she repeated

"I promise" he said but he didn't actually mean it.

"You can go now" she said as she turned her back against him and walked back to her room with an unusual smile on her face.