[161] Narrative⁴⁹

"I didn't kill anyone. I swear! This is a fucking frame up. Please don't arrest me" Tzuyu's father pleaded while the Police officer is putting the handcuffs on his wrists.

"Mr. Chou, you are under arrest for the murder of four people. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future" the Police told him his Miranda rights before pulling him out of their manor.

Yuan stopped walking and cried in front of his family. Sally, his wife, hugged him tightly that made him more emotional.

"I didn't kill anyone, honey. I didn't kill anyone" He keeps on defending himself.

"I know. Justice will prevail, okay? I love you" Sally caresses her husband's face before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Tzuyu, Minjoo, please take care of your Mom" Yuan said and the Police dragged him inside their vehicle. He got no other choice but to go with them.

The three members of the family are all standing in front of their house. Sally and Minjoo continued to cry while Tzuyu just keep on sighing deeply.

"Tell me what happened, Mom" Tzuyu asked his mother. He can't understand why all of these are suddenly happening.

"Your Dad told me that he's not going to force you to marry Mina. After we had an argument, he decided to protect our relationship with the Minatozaki's because they're our friends and Minju told him that you love their daughter. Few days ago, Mina's father blackmailed your Dad that he's going to take down our company if you will not marry his daughter. Apparently, if we go down, Minatozaki's company will also be affected. Myoui Miguel talked to Kaito about it and I think they teamed up to frame your father. That's what I know after your Dad told him that that decision of marrying his daughter is all up to you. He got mad. Your Dad is not a criminal, Tzuyu. I know that. He will never kill anyone." Sally explained. Upon hearing that, Tzuyu started walking but his mother quickly stopped him. She knows he's up to something and she doesn't want his son to get in trouble.

"Everything's gonna be fine with Dad. I'll make sure of that. I need to go. They're going to take Sana away from me, Mom." Tzuyu exclaimed and immediately left them. His heart keeps on beating so fast while driving the car. He doesn't know what to feel anymore after all the things that Mina did to Sana and to their family. He's obviously blaming himself for believing the lies that Mina made to ruin everything that they have.

His hand were trembling and he couldn't focus properly on the road. He feels angry at the people who keeps on making their lives precarious.

He drove way too fast and arrived at the Minatozaki's mansion in a span of few minutes. Tzuyu noticed a lot of bodyguards in front of their house causing for him to walk fast on their direction.

The guards gathered around him and told him that he's not allowed to enter into their territory.

"What are you doing? I am Chou Tzuyu and I am Sana's husband!" He shouted at them but they only said the same thing.

"It is an order, sir. You should go home before Mr. Minatozaki could see you."

"Call him. Call that asshole. Tell him to face me. I need to be with my wife!"

"Sir, you need to calm down" One guy patted Tzuyu's shoulder that made him grip on his collar. He's eager to punch the guard but he's trying to compose himself to be able to talk to Sana's father properly.

Sana's father is standing on their terrace, watching Tzuyu talk to their guards. He got brainwashed by Mina's father and still thinks that Tzuyu is hurting their daughter. He saw the sadness in Sana's eyes but he doesn't know that she's grieving about their unborn child and not about Tzuyu having an affair and a child with someone else.

"Sir, he really wants to talk to you." One guard reported.

"Tell him I don't have enough time to talk to a jerk like him." He said.

"Sir, he doesn't want to stop."

"Just do whatever you want to make him stop. I don't want to hear him screaming in here. You're all fired if you won't do anything. I am watching you."

"Copy, sir" he said through his two way radio. Kaito then smiled when they started punching him.

Sana is staying inside her room. They planned on locking her before she came back that's why there's a lock in front of her door. She stayed there still, not knowing what's happening outside the house. She couldn't hear anything, not even a single murmur outside the house. It was too quiet. She rose from her bed and tried knocking with force. She started shouting, asking anyone to open the door for her but no one's listening. She cried in frustration and sadness. She regrets coming back to their house and just want to time travel back to the private beach with Tzuyu.

"Mom, please. Listen to me. I have a lot of things to say. Please... I'm begging you" she pleaded out loud, still knocking on the door. Her hands feel numb and she still continued to do it.

Meanwhile downstairs, Tzuyu also keeps on shouting.

"Sana! Sana! I'm here!" He said and he received another punch from the guards. Tzuyu tries to fight back but he feels so weak with every punch that he receives from them. They were merciless because they don't want to get fired by their boss. They don't care if he's hurting or not. Their boss told them to do anything to make him stop and this is their way to do it. Tzuyu's vision is getting dark and he could hardly see a thing. His eyes got badly damaged and his face is now swelling. Blood flowing down and few more punch, he will passed out.

"Please... I just want to be with my wife" he begged on bended knees but no one cares.