[25] Narrative⁸

"You have slain an enemy" "double kill"

"Yes bitch. How dare you call me dumb?" Nayeon shouted, she even stood up because she's triggered that her teammates can't stop calling her dumb.

"Will you please lower down your voice, Nayeon? Sana is sleeping" Jihyo said. Sana is sleeping on the couch at the living room because she fell asleep awhile ago. They let her sleep there because they don't want to wake her up.

The doorbell rang and Jihyo was the one who opened it.

"Hi, J-Jihyo right?" Momo awkwardly greeted because she's not close to them.

"Yes. Hello, I thought it's Tzuyu" Jihyo said and the two of them walk to the living room. Nayeon dropped Sana's cellphone the moment she saw Momo walking towards them.

"Hi Momo" Nayeon greeted and now she forgot that she's playing Mobile legends on Sana's phone.

"Hello" Momo said as she sat down beside Sana.

"Tzuyu is not here, though" Nayeon said. She's wondering why Tzuyu's cousin suddenly visited there.

"He's coming home. I'll wait for him. By the way, what happened to Sana?"

"Just a headache again and ya know, her lower abdomen hurts because of menstruation" Nayeon replied

"Defeat"

"What the fuck?!" Nayeon shouted as she picks up Sana's phone on the floor.

"Do you guys drink?" Momo asked Nayeon and Jihyo.

"I don't" Jihyo quickly replied.

"How about you, Nayeon?" Momo asked but Nayeon didn't hear her because she's busy arguing with someone on that game.

"She drinks a lot" Jihyo said

"That's good. We can drink together with Tzuyu"

"Argh. I hate this player" Nayeon shouted causing for Sana to move a little bit.

"Shhh" Jihyo and Momo whispered in unison.

Meanwhile, at Mina's place, the couple cuddled on bed while playing a music. Mina noticed that Tzuyu can't stop glancing on his phone that's why she grabbed it away from him.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked and Tzuyu just shook his head as an answer.

"Who are you chatting with?" Mina asked as she scrolls down and started reading messages.

"Momo noona"

"You're going home?" Mina asked in disappointment because Tzuyu promised that he will stay here at her place the whole night.

"Momo noona rarely ask me to drink with her. Maybe there's a problem. I need to meet her"

"And we rarely see each other and now you're leaving" Mina said with a sad tone causing for Tzuyu to cup her face.

"There's still a lot of time" he assured and kiss his girlfriend's lips. Resting his hand on her cheeks, he turned the kiss into a tender passionate kiss.