[166]

"Hello. Who's this?"

"It's me, Tzuyu. How are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Oh come on, babe. Don't act like you don't love my voice."

"I don't love your voice. I don't love anything about you."

"Then I'll make you love me again"

"Mina, please, stop ruining my life. I've been through enough."

"Sana's family hurt you. I don't think you can trust them. Where are you? I'll take good care of you, Tzuyu."

"Mina, please stop. I'm begging you to stop. Our relationship already ended. Just accept the fact that I don't love you."

"You're just confused, Tzuyu"

"I don't know why you're still holding on."

"Because I did a lot of things to make you mine and I can't bear to lose you like this. Tzuyu, I seriously love you so much and I can do anything for you."

"You can do anything for me? Let me go, Mina. That's what I want."

"I can't. You promised to marry me. I still have the ring."

"Yes, I gave that to you because I'm a fool. I didn't know what you did to Sana."

"It was her fault. She's clumsy as fuck."

"It's not her fault. You scared her."

"Tzuyu, come on! Just be with me. I can give you more than what Sana can offer."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mina. You're funny."

"Nothing's funny here. Think about our son, Tzu. He will grow up without a father. That's awful."

"It's awful when I stay with you and I'm not the father."

"I am 100% sure that you're the father. There's a DNA test."

"And there's 100% chance that you faked it knowing that your family owns a hospital."

"I didn't get fucked by anyone except you."

"Oh, really? 'Cause Chaeyoung says otherwise."

"Damn it! That was nothing, Tzuyu."

"Have a good life in jail"

"You're heartless."

"Am I?"

"I love you. Don't just leave me like this."

"I want you to change, Mina. You will become a mother soon. Be a good person to your child. During those times that we were together, you've been good to me. Be a person like that and someday, you will find the right man for you."

"That's bullshit."

"I don't know why you're obsessed with me."

"I don't know either. You made me fall so deep. You're so perfect to me."

"Do you really have to hurt others just to be with me?"

"I told you, I can do anything for you. Just give me one more chance."

"Can you donate your eyes for me?"

"What?!"

"Good bye, Mina. I loathe you so much but I still wish you a good life for the sake of your child in the future. I hope time will come and you will regret everything that you did."

"I will find you. Just wait for me."