You notice him at the end of the corridor as he looked over his shoulder at you and you smiled while looking inside the room, pretending like you weren't alone in there.

"Good night Sonia. See you tomorrow." You spoke those words , using your coworker's name out of habit then closed the door, pretending like you hadn't noticed him in the hall.

Your heart was beating in uneasiness as you walked towards him since that way was the exit and your mind quickly contemplated if you should talk to him or not.

"Excuse me Miss" However he was the one that addressed you first, cutting your path with his body.

"Yes, Sir? What can I help you with?" You replied without any hesitation with a usual phrase that workers use towards costumers, thing that made it more believable to the guy that you were an actual worker , which he was doubting for a bit out of nervousness of what he had been doing.

"I was trying to reach the lobby but I ended up here." He told you, saying an obvious lie as missing the lobby wasn't that easy in this hotel full of workers and signs and an elevator which he could have taken easily and get himself to where he would have liked. Yet you pretended to have been fooled at the fact that he was lost and smiled politely at him.

"Follow this exit sign and you will get yourself at the main hall then from there you can either take the elevator or you can follow me."You informed him and he bowed to you as he thanked you for your help, showcasing an embarrassment and shy persona, that for a moment made you thought that if you really didn't know what was he doing earlier, you might have believed that he was some fool that really managed to get lost in this hotel.

You took some steps ahead after you gifted him a reassuring smile and he followed you thankfully, as you had offered that so you could have him under your surveillance till there. He still had the camera on him as far as you knew and that was something you would like to get your hands on, for the simple fact that it was not in your benefit for someone else to get the news out before you. You could have taken that camera in the room before he even came truth was, yet you had risked that because you were curious to know of what was he. 

Could he be a professional reporter that might have followed the actor and had discovered his dating secret way before you happened to fall across it? And if yes, why did he came way before him in the room? When you are following someone you usually come after except if he was to know that Park Jimin was to meet there with his girlfriend that is. But if that was the case, then how did he get to know such information when it was more than evident that anyone would have tried their best to hide such a thing, especially if that someone is meeting a married woman as Mrs.Yoon was.

Obviously there was something going on in this mess that you happened to coincidentally witness and you just couldn't help but want to answer those questions, especially now that you had decided that the case interested you and benefitted you if you were to have it monopolized.

"Thank you once again, miss." The man spoke to you again once you reached at the lobby and you bowed to him just like he did, before he took his leave and you pretended to head towards the exit while having your phone on your hands, through which you took one or two glances at his reflection behind you, that headed towards the elevators.

One..two..three...

You counted as you walked towards the glassy doors, thinking of the steps that would take him to enter on that elevator in which once inside you would be out of his view, so once you reached at five, you turned around with confidence, noticing immediately that the elevators doors were closing.

You rushed towards it, only to look at which floor it would stop and you kept note of the three times that it halted as if you were writing it on paper, even though it was just in your mind. Of course, there must have been other people in the elevator too that had different destinations and you couldn't be sure at which floor that man got off but for some reason, you had ended up still doing this useless action.

Great. That was so stupid..what do I do now? I lost him. I can't let that happen~ I need this secret just to myself~

You whined inwardly, feeling a bit desperate and sad at the moment at the thought that you might have lost the chance on such a scandal. You stayed there for a while, having an inward battle about what you should do and then just left your shoulders to fall, accepting your fate.

This was too good of an opportunity to fall so early in my hands, to begin with.

You thought as you left an exhale escape your lips then proceeded to take your leave as you should have done about an hour ago when your shift was over.

"Good night HyungShik. See you tomorrow." You smiled at the porter as you exited finding him still there even though his shift should have been over hours ago however you knew that he likes staying at work more than he would like staying at his own home and because of that he ends up often taking double and even triple shifts. If you were to think about it, you would totally be able to understand why this tiring and endless days and nights without sleep would have been preferred over him going home, since from what you had happened to know two years ago a normal night like this one, The young porter had five siblings to take care of and an alcoholic father who does nothing but cause trouble and erases any peace and quiet in his household.

It was quite a sad situation if you were to be honest, but it was the only certain thing in life as well. Everyone has something that they are battling, no matter how small or how big. We all wake up and fight for the betterment of whatever it's given to us.

You managed to take just a few steps out of the hotel when your phone suddenly rang startling you a bit as rarely anyone calls you. However, You calmed yourself from the sudden scare quickly with a few deep breaths and responded to your little sister that was calling you.

"Heyyy..what's up.." You spoke rather awkwardly and a grimace appeared on your face, instantly knowing that you screwed up once again at sounding normal or friendly.

"My birthday is what's up! And you forgot as per usual, didn't you?" Her voice already displayed irritation as you just left a distressed expression to take over your face, knowing that she was right.

You had prepared a gift since last week since you knew that you could get forgetful and you didn't want to leave it at the last moment this year. You had even placed it on your locker in the changing room at work so you could see it every day and get reminded of it, yet even though you had that gift right in front of your face, you forgot about it.

"Whaaa, of course I didn't. I am on my way to the party obviously. I was just caught up in work for a bit longer ,that's all."You lied as you turned around in a hurry to go and take that gift.

"If you don't get here in half an hour, I swear I am never talking to you again." BreeAhn, as your sister's name was, threatened you and you laughed awkwardly while you were literally running pass the reception and towards the staff's hall.

In a hurry as you were, you weren't paying much attention to where you were going and once you turned over at the corner you happened to collide with someone, making your phone slip from your hand and fall down, the way the bag that lady had , fell from her shoulder and on the grounds, scattering the objects that carried across the floor, as it has seemed to have been open at that instant.

"Oh! Mrs. Yoon. I am so sorry." You apologized immediately once you identified whom you had bumped onto and then you quickly kneeled down to help her gather her stuff among which to your surprise there was a camera, thing that was the first thing she grabbed and placed back in her bag.

Was that..what I think it was?

---To be continued....