Chapter 156: A Trip To Sunshine (EP. 02)

𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 | 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"What a lively sight."

Admiral Arvid commented silently, remaining mellow. He tapped his foot out of habit causing a noisy wooden creak to emit under his boot.

He gently relished the ragged, seaborne breeze which lapped up against the curly fringes of his auburn hair. He squinted at the sudden appearance of sunlight, shielding his cerulean eyes in surprise. He turned his heels from the railing and to the captain, raising up a hand signifying they are very near to their destination.

Every member of the family patiently awaited on the main deck, eagerly beholding the vibrant view of the well lit kingdom. Corona patently lived up to its allegory—the sun surrounded by a pleasant lavender color.

Everyone kept themselves quiet, with the exception of a virile princess who had already grown very delirious. She leaned against the railing like an overly eager child, turquoise blue eyes surveying the faint outlines of vividly colored buildings and other structures composing the foreign view of Corona.

"Why does looking at it makes me feel like I'm eating sunshine?" Cyra asked earnestly.

"The feeling is mutual. Everything from here looks very vigor," Aiden replied truthfully, "This kingdom seems like a place for Anna to call heaven."

"True that," Anna grinned from where she stood, closing her eyes as she basks the refreshing sensation of the new air, "I can get used to this place."

"LAND HO!"

And so the ship finally docked. The noisy thud of the gang plank being settled to make easy path elated Anna more, and she couldn't hold herself any longer. Corona is just a few steps away, her eyes are already sparkling.

"WE'RE HERE!" The Princess of Arendelle boomed without restraint, running past the rest of her fellow passengers in glee. Elsa chuckled and linked arms with her husband in preparation. Her own excitement cannot possibly rival her sister's, but she's thrilled deep inside, too.

Both Chandler and Auriana are protected by the confines of their little carriage mastered by their father himself.

Everyone began to walk down the gang plank, dutiful henchmen already carrying their belongings good for two weeks straight not too far behind.

Coronian Guards gathered at the side and made an aisle to reveal King Frederic alongside the welcoming presences of Rapunzel, Eugene and his wife, Queen Arianna. Warm smiles graced their lips as their relatives walked further more towards them, except for Anna who literally ran to her cousin's awaiting arms.

"PUNZIE!" Anna squealed, tightly embracing the older girl. The brunette giggled and beamed at her cousin, "I missed my fellow parkour gal greatly!"

"Well," Anna pulled away with an arcane smile, "I'm no longer allowed to hop off roofs and windows for seven more months."

Rapunzel gasped, "YOU'RE PREGNANT?! I'm very happy for you!" She hugged the ginger once more, gently saying a congratulations. She moved away and gave the awkwardly standing blonde behind her cousin a side hug and offered her welcome and congratulations.

"Iduna!" Arianna gasped excitedly, engulfing the late queen of Arendelle in her arms, "How many years has it been, huh? How were you?"

"Oh, simply fine. I don't even know where to start!"

"Let's save the story telling for later, I'm just glad for you all to be here."

"It's good to see you, big brother," Agnarr patted the older king's shoulder with a joyful smile, "The last time we saw each other and that son in law of yours was the war."