We laugh and go our separate ways to stretch as practice begins.

"Ladies and gents! Happy Wednesday, today we will be reviewing the entire set! Then tomorrow we will work on the first half where we change our clothes, and we will work on the timing, we are going to fix errors and mistakes before we get into the outfits so let's take it from the top on Giaw! Let's get into position everyone!" Scott announces.

After doing run throughs for a bit of half of the songs, it's time for lunch.

This time, ariana and I decide to grab lunch with the crew at the hotel.

As we walk down the street from the studio to the hotel I take Arianas hand in mine involuntarily.

Suddenly Scott walks up to us from in front and motions to our left.

We notice paparazzi and without hesitation Ariana takes her hand away. My heart drops, thinking I did something wrong but then remembering that we can't act like we're together in public.

My shoulder slumps as I turn to Ariana who gives a weak smile and looks away to talk to Keisha beside her.

With no other option I turn to Tony who is on my other side as well.

"How's the lunch at the hotel?" I ask to start a conversation.

"It's pretty damn good, you should get the club sandwich, Derek and I got that yesterday and that shit was fire" tony continues to talk but his voice trails in my head.

I look at him but I'm not paying attention, my mind races at the thought of not being able to be with Ariana the way I want to.

This might be harder than I thought.

It's okay, her management just had to approve and I can show my baby off in whatever way I desire.

I shake my head of the thought and smile, now listening to Tony as we enter the hotel's restaurant in the lobby.

I sit down in between Ariana and josh. I order the club sandwich since that's what tony and Derek recommend as Ariana orders some tofu off of the vegan menu.

I take a sip of my drink and look to ari as she taps my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there" she frowns.

I give a weary smile "it's okay babe, we talked about this and I knew you did it with good intentions"

She nods and threads our fingers together underneath the table "thank you for understanding"

"Always" I grin.

We eat our food and enjoy chatter, Ariana and the twins kindly paying for all of our meals much to my objection. Obviously Ariana waves off my concern and pecks my cheek, shutting me up.

Walking back to the studio, Ari and I make sure to maintain a good distance and when we get back into the studio the twins have us set up for the next half of the rehearsal for the rest of the set list.

Overall it's a great run through and I believe we are all prepared, we just need the outfits. As dance practice comes to a close, we gather and do our chant before saying our goodbyes.

Everyone is gone by the time I'm done packing my things and unsurprisingly, Ariana is waiting for me at the door.

"I'm going to miss sleeping in your arms tonight" she sighs.

I smile "I'm sorry babe, I didn't pack for longer but next time I promise"

She nods "mkay, have a goodnight baby"

"You too, I'll text you"

She wraps her arms around my neck and leans up, I snake my arms around her waist and pull her closer as our lips connect.

At first it's gentle and passionate. But of course it grows more heated and before I know it, I'm kissing her neck and pushing her up against the wall with her hands pinned above her.

"Mmf" she moans.

I drop my bag and leave a trail of kisses along her jawline.

Just when I begin to grow confidence, her dominance shines through as she flips the script and now has me against the wall kissing my neck.

I let out a soft noise, the heat in my center begging to be touched.

"A-Ariana" I stutter.

"Shhhh" she shushes.

I feel my breath bitch and the back of my throat as her hand ventured from my stomach, on my leggings.

"B-babe we should do this he-OH!" I moan as she moves her hand over my center and applies pressure.

"What was that?" She husks.

I whimper "y-you said you weren't re-ready"

"I'm not but doesn't mean you aren't" she mutters as she places her full plump lips on mine and thrusts her hand on my center once more.

I know we shouldn't do this here or we shouldn't do this in general but I need her so bad. She's so fucking good.

I moan into her mouth as our lips dance and her hand keeps pressing into me.

She applies more and more pressure, quicker and quicker. My breathing gets faster as I move my hips forward into her hand, humping it with more need.

"O-oh my g-god Ariana p-please oh my uhmph I'm gonna-" I say but she shuts me up with another kiss as I feel the pit of my stomach twist and build up.

Finally with one last final thrust of her hand on my center I come undone and moan her name.

"Ariana oh!"

We kiss for a little longer before I pull away. "Holy shit"

"Was that okay?" She asks, turning innocent.

I chuckle "that was amazing, I-I"

"You don't have to say anything, I know this wasn't the ideal place but we were in the heat of the moment and I wanted to make you feel good" she bites her lip.

I want to do the same but I know she's not ready.

I nod "I feel more than good, thank you that was...wow"

She leans up to kiss me softly, only to jump away as we hear a voice from behind her.

"Ms.Grande, you okay? I was worried,your taking a while" Mark says with concern.

Ariana smiles "thank you and yes I'll be there in a sec"

Her driver nods and leaves us.

"I guess thats my cue, goodnight cutie" she pecks my lip and walks away.

I take a deep breath and realize what just happened.

Holy shit.

I am so in love with this woman.

A/n: BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🌈🥳

and also u wanted some smut so I gave a little bit of action sorry I couldn't post yesterday with everything going on things are very crazy, next update on Wednesday

Yes, tea is coming

Stay safe everyone❤️

Also, would you like a sneak peek of the high school fic or the famous Ariana/you fic

And would you like it this Saturday or when I update next Wednesday?

Thanks for reading I love all of you

-Camrenansnormimah aka brittney

Don't forget to vote and comment 🚨

And sign petitions and protest for justice 🙌🏼