Surprise attack

Naruto is back to normal, as normal as he can be. Sasuke is as frustrated as always. And as usual, things just don't seem to be going either's way.

——————————————————-

Sasuke's P.O.V

The soft sounds of birds outside my window slowly shook me out of my deep slumber after a very long and stressful night I might add. Not really feeling the need to rush I let my eyes adjust to the ray of sunshine lighting up my room through the small glint of my curtain at their own pace. I yawned instantly feeling my body tense up when I tried to stretch. Damn last night's fight really took a bigger toll on me than I want to admit. I'll have to inform Tsunade later today considering the trouble he could cause if I didn't get him to calm down in time if it happens again. When my eyes finally adjusted to the new light I tried once again through force, as my body didn't want to comply, to get up. That's when I also remembered a second weight on me. I subconsciously cursed under my breath realizing the fast asleep blonde had securely locked himself into place beside me one hand draped over my chest. I groaned. Fuck how am I gonna get out of this mess.

---------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

The atmosphere was nothing but strained as they both glared at each other from across the room. Apparently Sasuke was in a pissy mood this morning for no apparent reason that Naruto could think of and of course the bastard didn't feel like telling why either. No matter how much he pressed the topic the other boy only gave him a death stare and told him clearly annoyed to 'drop it'. It would take a lot more than that though as he probably knew for Naruto to stop bugging him about it. No way he'd let his day be ruined before it even started because Sasuke wouldn't get off his high horse and cool his prevalent extreme ego. Sighing louder thanmnecessary, again, only brought forward another glare from his companion and he couldn't resist rolling his eyes crossing his arms over his chest preparing for pushing the truth out of him, and also his anger issues.

"I don't understand why you don't want to tell me why you're in such a shitty mood this morning."

He sneered eyeing him from the side. Sasuke took a deep breath lowered his shoulders, turned around, and started heading towards the kitchen clearly trying to be as unbothered as possible so Naruto would drop it. Like that would happen.

"Hey, I asked you a question bastard!"

I tried again yelling after him.

"And I told you to drop it earlier. Ten times."

You could hear the bitterness in his voice as he glanced over his shoulder only to glare back at me. Ohmygod this guy is impossible. I sighed again getting off the ground grabbing an apple on my way over to join the mood killer in the kitchen to further bother him. My days weren't very exciting after getting on Tsunade's drug so I might as well make some excitement for myself when I can. And pissing Sasuke off is actually kind of funny, when he doesn't go all "I'm going to kill you mode". Which rarely happens...ok maybe not, but less than before at least which is progress! I do not know why though. Maybe he's tired of throwing useless threats my way. We both know I'd beat him. I smiled to myself at the thought sinking my teeth into the sweet apple I grabbed before standing.

"Why are you so secretive about it anyway?"

I murmured out while chewing stretching my hands out behind my head. He didn't answer right away which was weird, but the glare was still present. Just when I thought he wasn't gonna answer and press him again he turned sharply meeting my gaze with angry orbs.

"If you'd have some control over your own body, which I'd hoped you'd had at this point I wouldn't be in "such a shit mood"."

He spit out.