My Heart Stops Because Of You

Sasuke's P.O.V

I can't seem to figure out wether it was a good or bad idea to make that deal with Naruto. I mean sure I can ask whatevere I want and he has to answer truthfully. On top of that he need to obey me completely and can't object unless there is a good enough reason for him to do so. I decide that furthermore. I slammed the bedroom door open and I didn't bother closing it because I knew Naruto was coming in later anyway. That goofball probably forgot the location. Well that's his problem. I checked the room for some clean clothes Naruto could use tomorrow. The ones he brought is completely ruined by ramen and the stench won't go away! He should be overjoyed that he gets to walk around in clothes at all....after some time I realised how that sounded and I quickly take it back! God forbid if he didn't wear clothes. Not that I would care. He's a boy after all and his body is well trained. For fucks sake I can't believe I'm discussing this with myself....let's just ready the futon. 

Just when I finished I noticed Naruto in the door opening in the cornr of my eye. He rubbed his eyes looking downwards before slowly making his way over to his futon. I quirked an eyebrow turning around one hundred and eighty degrees to face him, crossing my legs resting my elbow on one foot letting my face fall and relax in my palm. 

"Done crying?"

He snorted frowning at me. Clearly that stung more than I intended it to. His eyes was puffy and red. Doesn't look like he knew, or else I think he would've waited before coming in here where I would obviously notice it. Not like he did before though....always crying like a baby if things doesn't go the way he wants them to. Grow up kid life doesn't always go the way you plan it.

"Shut it."

His voice was firm and I smirked while his frown only deepened. Ah if you only wouldn't give me such an oddly satiafying reaction Naruto. Getting on your nerves is so fun bcause you always react so strongly to such an easy statement. 

"Can't do."

Ignoring my retort he sat down onto his futon reaching for his mask. Before he could reach it I placed my finger on the string dragging it slowly towards me twirling it around my fingertip. I gained his attention again and his puffy eyes narrowed. Just perfect. 

"Sasuke can you stop fiddling with my mask and hand it over here so I won't suffocate?"

"Nah you seem to be doing fine right now."

He snorted crossing his arms.

"So you are just going to wait until I can't breath? That seems like a good plan."

"So for how long did you cry?"

You are going to look like that naturally Naruto if you don't get rid of that frown hehe. Me ignoring you always makes you mad don't it?

"Why do you care?"

"I just want to know how long you bawled your eyes out while thinking about me."

Naruto's P.O.V

His attitude really pisses me off right now. What the hell is this guy's problem? Oh wait I already know. He is in a very lethal condition that's called assholesyndrome. Fuck him. It irritates me that he can push all off my buttoms down. Hard too.

"Not long."

"Oh? Is that so?"

He teased already knowing it was a lie. His eyes can see through frickin everything and right now I hate it. He threw the mask to towards me, much  to my surprise, and I reached after it launching myself forward, but a strong hand grasped my wrist forcing it to say down applaying pressure on it. I struggled against his grip, but he was stronger than me right now. Even though I really don't want to admit it....it's true. But it's the cancer's fault! I felt the pressure hurting my back and pushed me downwards while his smirked inches closer and higher.