Stares

Sasuke's P.O.V

Ugh. I slowly opened my eyes. It took a while for them to fully open, but once they were I was met by my boring roof. I sighed and pushed the bead spread away and looked outside the window. It's dark outside? What the heck is the clock? Midnight? Great....seems like I won't get any more sleep. I usually don't bother trying to sleep once I wake up....I don't know why. It's just always been like that. People might say it's an inconvenience, but I don't think so.

I heard a soft snoring like sound and turned my head to the right. That's right.Naruto's staying here now. He looked quite peaceful lying there. The snoring is annoying though. I'm not used to such wierd sounds. I grunted and placed my chin in my hand. Even when he sleeps he's annoying...I looked over at him. That bastard took off his mask! I glared at him even though I knew he couldn't see it. Moving over to him I grabbed the mask and lifted Naruto's head gently, so I wouldn't wake him up...because then he would start yelling at me!,and placed the mask on his mouth. After laying Naruto's head down I got back to my futon and sat down. Cancer. I frowned gritting my teeth. "Tch"

TIME SKIP

Naruto's P.O.V

I yawned and my arms shot up into the air. What a wonderful morning! Hehe. I grinned scratching the back of my head. I looked to the right finding my annoying tank besides me. I glared at it. Thank you for reminding me! I took my mask off and tossed it aside. I'm not that weak! Ha! Who do you think your looking at! I'm Uzumaki Naruto the next hokage! I grinned feeling proud of myself and got up from my futon. Or Sasuke's futon to be more exact. That reminds me. Is Sasuke up yet? I looked to the left to see if he was there. I smiled. Still sleeping? Never thought you were the person to sleep in.

I was just about to shake him awake when he grunted and said:

"Finally awake?"

He said it almost so low I couldn't hear it. I smiled.

"Yeah! I'm hungry ya'know! Wanne get breakfast?"

I beamed grinning like a maniac.He grunted once again and got up into a sitting position. I was sitting besides him on my knees with my hands inbetween. When Sasuke shot a glance at me everything stopped for a second. I could just stare at him. It seemed like he noticed because he turned away and was about to stand up when I grabbed his hand and forced him to stay. He avoided eye contact and tried pulling me with him, but I refused.

"Sasuke? Have you been crying?"

I got no reaction from him.

"Your eyes are red....and you got bags under them..."

He forcefully yanked his hand away and began walking towards the door.

"No. I just didn't get much sleep last night."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. You can't hide anything from me Sasuke, but I won't ask if you don't want to tell me right away. I smiled and walked after him.

"If somethings wrong you can always ask me y'know! "

I didn'tget any response. Where the heck is he anyway? The house is so big. I think I have rounded like 5 corners already. Damn. Does he really need all of this space? I pouted and placed my hands behind my head.

"If you got girl problems I won't be much help though...hehe!"

No response once again. I frowned and glared at the duck-butt hair I saw when I rounded the....6....no...7...no....UGH!I DON'T CARE!

Wow. That smells delicious! I licked my lips and ran over to Sasuke and put my arms around his shoulder, How much taller is he anyway? Ugh forget it....I keep getting distracted somehow....anyway.....wow Naruto great going. How many times have you said anyway the last 5 minutes! While I was lost in thought a certain Uchiha got rather annoyed by my ''accompany'' and pushed my hand off him with a grunt.