It's not the cancer that hurts

Merry Christmas! Enjoy! ^_^
---------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V

I rushed to the bathroom and threw the blood covered cloth into the sink. Dammit! I turned the sink on and sat down on the toilet. Dammit!!! I hid my face in my hands. My eyes closed tightly. I felt something run down my cheek, but ignored it. After I calmed down I turned the water off and looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess......I quickly ran my fingers through my hair and washed my face. Okay. Take a deep breath Sasuke. It's going to be alright.

When I walked into the hallway Naruto was sitting against the wall breathing heavily eyes half closed. When he noticed me he closed his eyes and smiled.

"Welcome Back."

I looked to the side ignoring it and sat down on one knee looking at him. He looked back at me a little dumb folded.

"Umm......sorry......Sasuke....."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you apologizing?"

He pouted and crossed his arms.

"For causing you trouble....."

"Shouldn't you apologise for hitting me instead dobe?"

"Teme."

There was a little pause before Naruto decided to break it again.

"Sasuke....."

I didn't look at him and was just about to get up when Naruto threw his mask off and leaped forward wrapping his arms around me. I almost fell backwards, but managed to use my hands for support.I was too shocked to do anything. W-why I-is h-he? I looked at his blonde hair. Why isn't he mad? Who knows how much damage I caused him? I could've broken his back or something! Why is he hugging me?

I was about to push him off but he retreated. His hands was still hanging lazily on my shoulders. He looked me in the eyes.

"Get off me Naruto."

He stared at me blankly before he hugged me tightly once again.
I tried to get him off me, but his grip was too tight.

"Naruto."

I said it like a warning.He shakes his head.

"Naruto-"

"Shut up teme!"

His body was shaking for a moment but it stopped. I rolled my eyes. Why the heck is he so persistent on hugging me all off a sudden? Let's try to something else.

"Just get off of me and go to bed already...the cancer is getting to you."

Maybe the cancer part was a bit too much? Even so Naruto didn't move. I tried getting him off again but he refused. His arms tightening around my neck. I felt his golden hair tickle my skin.

"The cancer is getting to me?"

He said clearly annoyed and angry. I felt something in my chest ache.

"It doesn't hurt at all compared to that time!"

He suddenly yelled.

"So stop making it sound like I'm dying here! I'm not! Okay?! I am fine! So stop treating me like I'm in pain! It's annoying!"

His voice echoed through my ears. My eyes couldn't focus on anything anymore. I felt something wet run down my back. Naruto buried his head in my hair. I didn't mind. My body was frozen. I felt Naruto's heart beat rapidly. Compared to that time? It took a while for me to realize, but when I did something hit me and I just wanted to get away....fast.

"That's a different case and it's over so forget it!"

"I will never forget it!"

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off me and into the wall across us. I didn't focus on him. I was so desperate to get away.

"Then I'll make you-....forget....it...."

I regret I didn't pay attention to him before I said that. I wish I could take it back....like a lot of other things....but done is done and I can't erase it. Naruto looked me in the eyes. Tears leaking out of them and running down his cheeks. How long have he been? Was he....

"You bastard! How can you....cough....say something like that!"

Oh no. His breathing. The coughing. I looked at him once again. He wiped some tears away, but more kept forming.

"Bastard! Why are you so mean?!"

He coughed harshly once again. I picked up the mask but he threw it away.

"Don't touch it! Focus on me for a second! Not the cancer!"

He grabbed my collar.

Naruto's P.O.V

How can he not see the cancer is not what's hurting me? I even told him. Is he that dense? I'm sure he knows. He just don't want me to know he does. He doesn't want to show it. Doesn't he know he's the one making me hurt so much?

"Sasuke. I will say it once and clearly so you can understand it."

He looked at me. I have no idea what he is thinking right now. Probably that I look pathetic.

"It's not the cancer that hurts."

I let go of his collar. The cancer only takes my energy out of me. I breathed heavily and was just about to look at Sasuke once again when his hand shot up and covered my eyes.

"What are you-"

"Shut up Naruto....why can't you just shut up!"

His hand wouldn't move an I suddenly felt the urge to see more than ever. His voice was ragged. I raised my hand slowly but he stopped it with his own.

"Just shut up already. You talk way to much!"

I just can't be angry right now. His hand wouldn't move away and we just stayed like this for a while. In complete silence. I moved my body so I was sitting a little bit more comfortable.

After about forever Sasuke decided that he would move his hand so I could see again. It took a while for me to adjust to the light. When I finally did I saw Sasuke sitting in front of me. Completely normal. Blank face. It upset me and I was just about to yell something to him when I noticed someone was outside knocking on the door, that was locked?

"Uh....Sasuke...?"

He turned his head over to look at me just when the door flew open.

Sasuke's P.O.V

What does he want now? I turned my head to look at him, and then something pushed me, rather forcefully forward. Hmpf! The push was so powerful it made me fall forward and hit something. I was lucky it was something soft. When I opened my eyes I was met with wide blue ones staring at me. Huh? Wait....Naruto?

Blue eyes....pushed from behind...wuah! I quickly got up and covered my mouth. Soft?! Soft!! Are you kidding me! Haven't this happened enough times already! Maybe it didn't happen.....I looked over at Naruto and saw his face was beet red and he was covering his mouth with his hand. My eyes went wide and I was probably a little bit too red right now. Are I kidding me?! God! Now of all times too?! Who the heck pushed me!? I am going to kill them so painfully slow that they wish they already were dead!

When I looked to my side and saw it was Sakura plans changed......God she's scary.....
------------------------------------

I just had to add that! I needed some cute Team7 sasunaru flashback to heal my soul.....things was getting too depressing too fast! TTATT. I know this is a little bit short, but I hoped you enjoyed anyway! Fast update because it's your Christmas present from me hehe! Happy sasunarusasu Christmas!!!! ❤️

How do you think Sakura is going to react? How will things be between Naruto and Sasuke from now on? Find out in the next chapter!

I was also wondering if you wanted me to make a sasunaru Christmas special chapter? It won't affect the story! :3