That Old Hag

Omg! I wrote like 5 chapters for this fanfic and it all got deleted so I have to rewrite it!!!! IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! UGHHH! Well anyway.......it will probably take some more time to update my stories now -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's PO.V

"Naruto.....Naruto wake up....open your eyes....."

Huh? What's that voice? Someones calling? Or is it just my head speaking?......

"Please....Naruto....."

Wait....it's not my head. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry and nothing seemed to take any kind of form or shape. Ugh.....what happened.....hospital? I looked at my left. Huh? A tank? Oxygen? Oh....yeah...that's right.....I got cancer......thinking like that I just wanted to close my eyes again, but I remembered someone was calling. I looked up at the person standing over me. T-tsunade? She seemed relieved and stroked my forhead.

"I'm glad everything is fine......do you remember anything? What we talked about?"

I nodded. Yeah.....I need a place to stay. I tried to stand up, but the pain in my chest caught me off guard and threw me back down again. Tsunade rushed to my side and helped me sit up comfortably.

"So....I talked to Sasuke...."

Huh? Oh that's right. I asked if I could stay with him. Shit. My chest still hurt like hell. I closed one eye in pain and looked at baa-chan. What did he say? Probably no. That bastard doesn't have any emotion left so I'm sure he doesn't care. Hmgf.....Tsunade chuckled a bit at my facial expression and stroked my forehead again.

"You can stay with him......if you want..."

What!? Is she serious!? My breathing became uneven from the shock and Tsunade tried to calm me down......not working ofc.

"S......serious....ly?"

I managed to get out. She nodded.

"But if you keep reacting that way I won't let you stay there!"

I waved my hands in front of me to protect me.....kind of. This mask is uncomfortable too......and I have to carry with me that tank everywhere......I pushed the covers away. Tsunade looked shocked.

"I....ah...wanne go.....now...."

I gave her a serious expression. She looked terrifyed. I tried to stand up, failed, but she helped me. Why am I so weak? Oh right....cancer. Can you get this weak just from lung cancer anyway? I coughed a bit. Yuck. Tsunade placed me down on the bed again and crossed her arms.

"Wait here. I will get your stuff over to him. You can come when you're ready. Remember to bring your tank. I will get the rest."

I smiled at her.

"T-Thank you baa-chan."

-Time Skip-

Cough.Cough. Blood. Seriously? When did my body start acting like this? Hmpf. I looked up and saw the uchiha gate. I dragged my tank with me and slowly began walking again. I still can't believe Sasuke said yes.....was he half asleep or something when Tsunade baa-chan asked him? Nah....It doesn't matter. The tank is awfully heavy though. At least I don't have to wear the mask all the time...but this tube thing going in my nose and around my head is ugly....and embarrassing. I sighed while I slowly made my way towards Sasuke's house. Tsunade dropped my stuff outside his house I see. Not that it was so much anyway....my clothes for the most part, and loads of ramen! I got happier just thinking about ramen. It's so tasty! I coughed again. Ouch. Freaking lungs why fail me now! I can't become Hokage like this.....my smile dropped fast. I had to shake it off when I noticed I reached Sasuke's house. No way I am going to be sad now. I should be happy that Sasuke let me stay! He would be a jerk if he didn't though. Agh! Stop thinking so much Naruto! I shook my head in irritation. When I was done I realized I reached Sasuke house. And holy shit it was big! It would probably fit 10, no 20 people inside here! Wow.....while I stood there admiring the, size of the house, Sasuke opened the door.