chapter 15 Centaur valley surprises

After eating so much food I felt like balloon and wanted to go to bed. As I was "rolling" my self out of the room, when two officers and the Prince came walking up the stairs. I glanced at Chris who was chatting with the officers. All three of them stopped as Grandma and I turned to walk past them. Both officers bowed and Chris followed their lead , but ended up smiling at me.

Grandma stood there like Queen, She nodded to either officer and then looked at Chris who was looking at me. "Well Prince Christopher, how are you finding your room?" He stopped looking at me and his attentian went to my Grandma who was looking at him crossly.

"Oh your highness , It's lovely thank you so much for helping my Mother."

She rolled her eyes, "The only way your here is because of your Mother not this women." Pointing to me "Got me?" She pointed to me and then kept talking, "Your father asked me to bring you along so that you can look after your Mother. Yes we know that Bella is special to. But your Mother is in a delicate state of life right now and needs full on care from our best doctors. I need to make sure you know that you need to look after her? Do you understand me?"

Chris was looking at me and then at Grandma and said, "Yes Miss."

She let out a smile and said, "Well I need to go see your mother, Can you please walk Bella back to her room. I believe she has eaten to much and needs a sleep." I gasped in embarrassment at the statment and looked at her.

"Grandma I am fine." Chris laughed a little and so did Amiee who was standing behind me. Grandma looked at both of them and said , "I am sorry, did I just have an embarrassing Grandma protecting moment? I am so sorry Bella."

I shrugged and hugged her, "I love you."

Aimee stepped in and said, "Ok you have heard the rules. Now can we go please Jo?"

Grandma laughed and patted her freind on the shoulder, "Yes lets go, before I embarrass anyone else." She gave me a kiss and headed down the stairs with Amiee.

The officers left and now it was just Chris and I standing a foot apart. Chris was still laughing and I was beet red.

"Stop it." He laughed once more and then smiled, his smile gave me a warm feeling everywhere.

"Well should I walk you back?" I smiled and took his hand and we headed back.

As we walked back slowly Chris turned and said,

"Don't make plans for tomorrow . The officers told me that we can go for a horse ride tomorrow and see the hills . Do you want to do that?"

I smiled, " Oh yes please."

"Great it's a date . Thinking about it , it's our third date I think. "

I laughed, "Good memory ." As we came to my door I turned to face him. "Thank you for walking me back to my room. Good night Chris. I will see you in the morning ."

He looked at me in such a kind way, that almost melted me again . "Bella I was meaning to ask you something earlier ." I put my hand on his lips and said , "Ask me tomorrow. We will have all day tomorrow together ok?"

Chris kissed my hand and said, "As you wish your highness. Goodnight Bella . I hope you sleep well."

I smiled and then turned to open the door when Chris said, "I am in love with you Bella." I turned and looked at him wide eyed and surprised. "Ummm ok ." He put his hands on my shoulders and said, "I am sorry if I startled you Bella . I just can't till tomorrow. Will..... You be my girl ?"

I was in shock that he was asking me to be his girl in the hall and couldn't wait until tomorrow. I knew he was going to ask or I was hoping he would but I was kinda hoping he would wait.