"Nigga you shut the fuck up, I shoulda kilt yo dumbass." I said. Looking over at him.

"I'd kill dat nigga to fuck you mean he raped Nala mouth mane that's foul as fuck, he gotta have his head." Rome chimed in flicking ky'ree head.

"Nigga stop fucking touching me before I beat yo ass fat ass lil boy" ky'ree said jumping at Rome.

"Yo bitch said it's fat too." Rome said falling out in the backseat laughing.

"Nigga stop playin on my sister head." I said pulling my mask down. "C'mon" I said, they pulled there mask down and we ran up in his apartment I walked into his bedroom and point my gun at him a pulled my mask up.

"Hey hey hey!" He yelled raising his arms in the air. "C'mon man let's not do this, I'm sorry." He said as tears slipped off his face.

"Tha fuck I look like, I don't give a fuck bout no tears, ion pitty no nigga." I said shooting his left leg. He screamed in pain.

"Ahhhh man I'm sorry please I got a whole life ahead of me mane." He screamed out. Making me shoot him in his right leg.

"Shoulda been kissin on my bitch?" I said pistol whipping him in the head.

"Please man please." He said, before I sent a bullet through his head and painted his walls.

"Rome gone head and call the cleaners." I said walking out to the car. When the cleaners got there we swerved over to the trap.

I walked in my office to my pops sitting In my chair. "Wuss so with you?" I asked him taking my clothes off and putting them in a plastic bag to be burnt. (He was basketball shorts under his pants)

"Boy what am I going to do with you, you a whole damn serial killer, don't make no sense." My pops said shaking his head like he ain't one too.

"How you know I kilt someone?" I said tying the bag up.

"Nigga I know everything." He said laughing.

"Pops you gotta stop saying nigga you a whole cracker, id hate to have to whoop my pops ass." I said laughing.

"Boy I ain't not damn cracker I'm Italian." He said lighting a cigar.

"That's a cracker with a lil bit of seasoning." I said.

"Ok well I'm gone need you to know you kilt dracos son." My pops said. I looked at him and laughed.

"I don't give a fuck." I said dying laughing. Draco is my dads enemy, they been beef before I was born, they both was two major king pins in new York and were always going toe to toe, but my pops out grew him and now his business is running low, we took that nigga post and workers years ago and he still trynna hang on to his lil mafia only business he getting is his crew all them niggas is coke heads and broke, no wonder his son worked at chic-fil-a.

"Your mentally challenged, but by tomorrow you, your crew, and Nala gone have a hit on yo heads, but don't worry me and Nathan already onnit, it's bout to be war in this bitch." He said, my pops was retired, and now I'm runnin the cartel. I'm not worried about this war tho, I been doin this shit my whole life, born into this shit and been catchin bodies since I was 12. This my life, but ion wanna put my babygirl in danger.