Chapter 14

Harlem POV

"Cecila get the fuck off my phone, I'm bout to come get ha damn." Lately this bitch been trying to be in my pockets the bitch got the nerves to ask me for a Jeep, I don't even like her fuck I look like getting her shit! So I just by the shit she need for Layla (his daughter)

"You ain't shit, you can't even my yo daughter mama a car, but you can buy that bitch as much shit she want! You be choosing and it's getting on my nerves!" She yelled through the phone making Nala roll her eyes.

"You got a fucking car and I gave you the money for all the shit I owe you for buying shit for Layla, I'm not bout to get you no car." I said.

"Well I guess I'll just take you to court." She said, sounding dumb, the fuck she gone say my baby daddy won't buy me a car, like that's my job or some shit.

"Go ahead." I said hanging up in her face.

"You ok baby?" Nala said rolling on top of me.

"Yeah she just pissing me off." I said rubbing Na's back.

"It's going to be ok, now go put on some clothes." She said hopping off me, I went into the clothes and got changed to go get Layla and waited for Nala down stairs. When she came down we hopped in the car and drove to Cecila house.

___

Cecila house

"Hey pookie." Nala coo'd to Layla giving her kisses on her cheeks.

"You need to move I don't want her to get herpes or anything." Cecila said wiping Layla's face. Bitch done suck 100 different dicks, if Layla get herpes it's from her.

"Step away from my car." I said shooing her. I can't stand that hoe.

On the way home we stopped by McDonald's to get Layla a kids meal.

"Baby can I go out to a birthday dinner with kevon?..." she asked.

"Huh...hell no, not unless I'm going." I said looking at her like I wanted to choke her.

"But you always go with m-" i cut her off.

"No, I know how that bestie shit work, I used to have a girl best friend and I'd come fuck her every time her nigga go to work." I said. "You can't go and I'm so fucking serious." I said, and she muttered something under her voice.

"Just hear me out, I'm not that girl and kevon not you, and you know I only want you." She said rubbing my leg. I looked up at the mirror

"Layla cover your ears..I know damn well you ain't tryna fuck me to go out with no nigga, you fasho not going, but since you wanna play you still getting fucked." I said and she rolled her eyes. "And don't try no sneaky shit either." I said.

Once we made it home, I put Layla in her little room, cut on spongebob and gave her, her food and toys. After ward I went into me and Nala room and started laying it on her.

"No move I don't want you to touch me!" She yelled after I finished eating the box.

"Na that's not fair." I said frowning.

"I don't care I don't want you to ever touch me again." She said closing her legs.

"Go, Go be with kevon then, if that makes you happy." I said putting my clothes on getting ready to go to the warehouse.

"What do you mean, I don't want to be with him I just wanna go out to eat with him, we're are you going." She said yanking my arm.

"Ok then go out to eat with him, I'm bout to take na over my ma house and then go to the trap.

"Are you going to cheat on me?" She asked knowing I ain't ever cheated on her so why would I start.

"Only if you cheat first." I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, you can't leave c'mon let's just fuck, c'mon. Take your clothes off please." She said pulling her panties down. As much as I wanted to refuse I gave in.

30 mins later

"Ohhhh, Har slow down!" She yelled with her mouth wide open.

"You like that huh?" I said going deeper and harder, she gripped the sheets.

"w-w-wait!" She said trying to run.

"Quit running." I said slapping her ass then going faster. She was so wet and her legs were shaking.

"Mhmmmm! I love you so much, f-fuck!" She yelled making my heart flutter I leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"I love you too." I said going slower and she started smiling and laughing.

"I knew you loved me too." She cooed trying to get out of the doggy style position and ride so she can see my face, "let me ride." She said I let her go and laid down and she slowly adjust her self, while groaning for each inch she took.

"Oh shit.." I said lowly as she came down on my pole, and looking at her pretty face made me moan even more, and not longer then a couple of days ago I'd kill to feel my body on hers, I'm not even gone lie I'm obsessed with this girl.

"Babyyyyy!" She yelled as I smash our body into each other and she rotated her hips back and fourth.

"Ah fuck! I'm bout cum!" I said while she still grinding on my dick. Knowing she already hit orgasm. "Hop up Na I'm bout to cum." I said but she just kept going at it.

"W-wait baby it feels so good tho." She said, so I came in her, and she still was going like my dick ain't just go gummy worm. "O-ok I'm done now." She said hopping up and her kitty was dripping.

"Baby What's this stuff?"
She said laying and letting me see.

"My kids, go pee." I said kissing her lips.

________

I'm so sorry I ain't been updating I'm super lazy!🤦🏾‍♀️