Chapter 8

Harlem POV

I was carrying passed out Nala into the house, she was so drunk, I know she gone have a headache. I stripped her out of He clothes admiring her body in the process, then slipped her on my big white t-shirt, I put the cover over her body and I got a bottle of water and a Advil Incase she woke up early. I took a shower then I got a phone notification.

Kim🥵: I miss u🥺

Me: ole ok

Kim🥵: "ole ok" boy don't act like you don't want this.

Me: 🤷🏽‍♂️ I mean....

Kim🥵: come see me! Or I'll come see you🤪

Me: you weird, I'm omw🙄

Kim🥵: you kno you whipped.

Me: whatever helps you sleep at night😏

I quickly grabbed some clothes and my keys and was trying to walk out the bedroom door before Nala woke up.

"W-where you g-going and 3 in the morning?" Nala asked me, sounding horse.

"I-I'm going to the store.." I said.

"What fucking store is open at 3, why you lying." She said mugging me bore she took her pill.

"Ok ok ok, I was going to clap some ass." I said laughing and surprisingly she laughed too.

"Ok but how the fuck you just gone tip fuck me, and then go dick fuck one of them funky hoes." She said.

"I mean, I wasn't gone go at first but I'll stay if you want me to." I said and she nodded holding out her arms signaling to come to her.

"Can I see your phone?" She asked.

"Huh, why?" I asked. I hated people being nosey.

"Why yo asking questions?" She asked but she the one who wanna look threw my phone. I handed it to her and she wouldn't let me see what she was doing. "Ok here." She said handing my phone back.

"What you do?" I asked.

"I blocked all your hoes." She said kissing my cheek.

"How you gone block them and you ain't even my baby." I asked.

"Yes I am, you put your tip in me, don't play with me like u not my nigga." She said wrapping her legs around me giving me kisses.

"So I'm yo boyfriend?" I said rubbing her butt.

"Yep, and I'll cut your dick and balls off and put the on my ceiling if you cheat on me." She said making me grab my dick.

"And you bet not talk to no niggas or I'm get your pregnant on purpose." I said.

"Niggas is weirdt with a T, and you can't even get close enough to get me pregnant." She said pushing my head.