Chapter 5

Harlem POV

Later on at night time me and Na came home, and decided to watch a movie, while we were eating and watch the movie I noticed how far Nala was so I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my side. "Why you over there." I said rubbing her leg.

"Har, stop." She said watching my hand Rome her legs. She was smirking 😏

"Why, I'm not doing nun?" I said in a seductive voice. I said gripping her thigh.

"B-because friends don't do that." She said, trying to move from my grip.

I smacked my teeth, "mane when you gone stop playin with me? Act like y'ion want me. Like ion own yo pussy?" I said slapping her ass.

"Because you kno yo ass can't be in no relationship, you a whole hoe, you be onnat phone with 20 different girls every night. I just don't wanna get hurt." She said, I could understand she been through a lot and don wanna go threw no more, but I'm not gone hurt her, she different other girls, she don't throw herself at me, she sweet, smart, funny, and so beautiful.

"I understand, but them girls not you, can't nun of them fill yo shoes, you everything I NEED in a woman, I'd never try to hurt you." I said looking into her big brown eyes and smashed my lips into hers, I kissed her neck then laid her on the coach and started grinding on her, with our clothes on i tried to pull her skirt up but she caught my hand and jumped up.

"No, Harlem we can't do that, I-i just don't kno  if I'm ready to be in a relationship with you cause your you and I'm me, your perfect and I'm basic, your going to get bored of me..." She said walking up stairs to her guest bedroom.

"Wait! Your not boring, what you mean your "basic" maybe you don't see what I see but, In my eyes nun of these females can compete witchu, you to strong minded to think shit like that, babygirl you perfect to me." I said walking up to her hugging her. "Promise me you'll consider me and you." I said sticking my pinky out she chuckled and pulled her pinky out.

"Promise?" She said locking pinky's with me, I let her go and watch as she slowly walked up stairs looking at how her hips moved.

Next day

I woke to the smell of pancakes, I got up to do my hygiene then walked downstairs, to see Nala cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, and spreading strawberry cream cheese on the bagels. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice then turnt around and looked at Nana's perky ass sitting in them short, squeezed it and she didn't even flinch.

"Mhm you nasty." I said rubbing it.

"No I'm not, I knew you were going to do it.

"Mhm k, but you thought about it yet?" Said leaning over the counter.

"Nigga it's only been a night." She said doing a little smile.

"Ight, you gone feed me or you just gone sit there and not fix me food." I said watching her every move. She fixed our plates and we ate our food.

"Oh oh! I forgot to tell you, you got mail, it's over there." She said pointing to counter. I grabbed the envelope and opened it.

"This bitch!" I said yelling, I was getting mad about what I was seeing, it was child support papers, a while back I was messing with Cecila, she was a cute Latina girl, but was a big hoe, she had fucked my old pool boy, then had the the audacity to say she was pregnant with my baby, I knew she was lying, just trying to get a meal ticket.