Chapter Ten: Sunday

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You yawn as you slowly sit up. You had just woken up from a lovely dream for once. You were grateful that it wasn't another nightmare.

You smile as you stand up from your bed. Today is going to be a good day. You'll look at different job listings and try to find a job to replace your old one.

You quickly get dressed in a comfortable outfit then leave your room. You look at the time on your phone.

10:45 a.m.

You woke up earlier than you usually do, that's good. Gives you enough time to do everything you want to do today. 

(NOOOO I ran out of cookies *cries*)

You quickly eat some breakfast and then look through the newspaper to look at the different jobs.

You grab the red pen that happened to be conveniently laying on the table and circle jobs you would want to apply for.

Currently, you have 4 different jobs circled.

Cafe Coffee: Barista Position

Target: Cashier Position 

City Library: Library Clerk Position

Janitor for Elementary School

Yeah, maybe not the last one.

You quickly cross the janitor job out and look at the different jobs you circled.

Yeah, you aren't going to work at Target and deal with all those rude people.

You cross out that job.

A barista or a library clerk.

You think for a while. As a kid, you always wanted to work as a barista. The smell of coffee filling your nose as you serve coffee to people.

Eh, might as well apply for the job.

You call the number to apply for the job.

You have a lovely conversation with the person on the phone. You agree to meet them at the coffee shop to discuss the job and to see if you qualify to work there.

You hang up and smile. Better get dressed a little nicer if you are going to try and earn the job. 

You go back to your bedroom and scavenge through your clothes to find a nice outfit.