Chapter Six: Night 5 (Part 1)

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

WARNING! CONTAINS SOME VIOLENCE!

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/s)=(favorite/show)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

Once again, you stayed up late and got less than two hours of sleep. Except this time you weren't binge watching (f/s). This time you were up all night, terrified of what happened at the pizzeria.

Every little noise you heard caused you to have a little panic attack. You could have swore that the jacket that lays on your chair was one of the animatronics, staring at you in the darkness.

You managed to take a little nap during the afternoon, but (F/n) dropping a million pots and pans while trying to make ramen woke you up.

You rub your tired eyes and continue walking to your job, tripping over a crack in the concrete more than once.

~When you arrive at Freddy's~

You open the doors to the pizzeria you have grown to hate, expecting to see the animatronics staring directly at you. Instead, what you see surprises you. 

The animatronics aren't staring at you, they are staring directly forward. When you walk in the room, nothing changes.

Strange.

You quickly retreat to your office, the familiar ringing of the phone echoing in the office as soon at the clock strikes 12.

You thought the phone guy was dead. You raise an eyebrow as the ringing stops, starting the recording.

The noise that echos from the phone causes your heart to race. You quickly mute the call out of fear.

You quickly grab the tablet and look through the camera. No one has moved.

That's strange.

When you turn off the tablet and look away from it, you see a strange yellow animatronic that resembles Freddy sitting in the corner of your office.

You scrunch your nose in disgust, the animatronic emits a disgusting, rotting smell.

You blink. When you open your eyes again, the animatronic bear is gone.

"What?" You say in disbelief, standing up from your office chair.

"Hello, night guard."

You freeze. It's the same voice that continues to whisper in your ear almost every night. It has to be your imagination again, right? Right?