Chapter Thirty Four -Baby Romero

Kaia

I can't believe I pushed out such a perfect human being. Alex was on the couch sleeping. He was sleeping like he just pushed out another human being like I had. But I'm glad I had this moment with my son. I can't believe it he was in my stomach for nine months and I'm holding him. I'm actually holding my son. Alexander and my son. This is the best day of my life. Even if I'm a little okay a lot sore down there.

My parents, Alex parents,Anne, Rose and Kristian all came and I can't forget Aaron to see the baby. We talked laughed and cries together over the new baby. Everyone asked what his name was and to be honest Alex and I never actually picked one but looking at him I know the perfect name. But I guess I have to run it by Alexander first.

We stayed in the hospital two days after I gave birth and in the two days Alexander hired more sercuity and just been all over Baby Romero. It is the cutest. We have so many pictures already and we haven't even left the hospital yet. I can't wait to start adding them to the baby book.

The only thing that took awhile was we hadn't filled out the birth certificate til the last minute. When we did we got our discharge papers and made sure our son was covered completely so there could be no one anyone would be able to see him. It was kind of surreal to be surrounded by body guards and I almost told Alexander it wasn't necessary until we stepped outside the hospital doors. Now I know what Kim Kardashian feel like. Even though the paparazzi was nicer to me during my pregnancy. When we got home it was a little better to get from the car to the house.

We walked to the nursery and Alex and I said at the same time...

Welcome home Kaden Alejandro Romero!!