Chapter Fifty Two- Happy Birthday Kaden Alejandro

Kaia

Sitting in the car after that make your panties wet kiss was awkward. I didn't know what to say to him and I didn't want to get into anything to deep with the children here. I just wanted to have a good time and not stress but I couldn't relax I was on edge and it was driving me crazy.

We ended up going to Cheesecake Factory in Coco Walk. Nothing to fancy. Kassidy was sleep and Kaden was just taking everything in. We were sitting at the table silently. Well this is awkward.

"Kaia I am glad you came to dinner and let me see the children I miss them so much. I miss you so much. I am completely sorry about what I did to you. I was horrible and I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want it. I want you to forgive me for messing our family up. I miss being able to be around my children all the time. Well I never was able to be around Kassidy like I wanted but that's my fault I need to be around my children Kaia. I grew up with two parents and I want them to know me I want to be able to pick them up and see them. I want you to come back to Savannah."

"Alexander I would never keep the children from you but I just needed time to get myself together. I needed space away from you and Savannah. But the sad part is I missed you I don't want to miss you but I do. My feelings for you were so much stronger and deeper then your feelings for me. I love you and never would have cheated on you no matter how I was feeling about you or what we were going through I wouldn't have cheated. I would have fought for our marriage."