Chapter Four- Lunch It Is

Kaia's POV

What in the hell do I wear? I don't want to seem like I am trying to impress him but I also don't want to look like I just threw something on. A closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. I wonder do other women have this problem? I looked in this closet three okay maybe four times and still nothing comes to mind. I sit on the bed when an outfit comes to mind. Black ripped skinny jeans with a black crop top (not showing to much skin just enough) with silver letters that said love on it And my black and white Jordan's yes I said Jordan's. OK maybe not the Jordan's I will just go with some black and silver sandals. I keep my hair in a simple ponytail to complete my causal look with no make up. Yes I am team natural. Damn I have about fifteen minutes to get there. One last look in the mirror and I am ready to head out, I grab my purse and keys then Outback steakhouse here I come.

Alexander's POV

Why am I so nervous? Why do she make me feel nervous? I haven't felt like this about a date since I was a teenager. Wait, is this even a date? I sound like a teenage girl fangirling over One direction. Get it together Alex. She should be here any minute now.

About five minutes later she walks to the table and all I can do is stare at her. Damn she looks good and I just want to go another round with her right here and right now but that would be inappropriate. OK now would be the time to stop staring at her and say something. "Hello Kaia how are you?" Wow that sounds to formal and business like that's not the way I want her to feel this is. "I'm fine just have a little headache from drinking but its nearly gone." She said with a smile.

I ordered my food before she got here and told the waiter to put it in when she comes and order her food. She got chicken pasta I'm glad she didn't order salad I love a woman who eats more than leaves. Our food came about ten minutes later since there wasn't really anyone in here yet. She started to eat but I could tell that she wanted to say something. I wonder if she regrets last night. I hope she don't regret last night.

Kaia's POV

Damn he looks better than ever. I can't believe we slept together. All I can remember are bits and pieces of the evening then it hit me I don't know if he is married or have a girlfriend.  Our food came and this chicken pasta looks so good. I hope he didn't think I would order a salad. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes before I had the courage to ask him some questions. "Are you married or have a girlfriend? " maybe I shouldn't have blurted that out. He just stared at me for a moment then he said "No and No. I am single no wife no girlfriend no kids." He don't have kids I assumed Aaron was his son. "No kids? I assumed Aaron was yours." He looked down with sad eyes for a moment "No he is my godson he was my best friend son." 

After that awkward moment it was just friendly conversation.  Surprisingly it wasn't awkward at all. We ate all our food and now we are having dessert. Then I thought of the reason I was here. My phone. Most importantly my pet rescue I just love that game.

Alexander's POV

She asked for her phone during dessert and I am not going to lie I forget that's why we were here she is a real pleasure to be around. She haven't asked about my job or my money and its refreshing for once.

Lunch was great and we even agreed to meet again sometime. On my way home I was just thinking about the last 48 hours and I can't help but smile. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks did we use protection? If not is she on birth control? This can't be good. She has to be on birth control. Right?