Chapter Five- My Game Not Yours

Kaia's POV

I can't believe he played my pet rescue he actually played my pet rescue everyone knows  that I do not let people play my pet rescue at all. He could have played any other game on my phone but pet rescue.

After ten minutes of calming myself down. I see that he passed a level I have been trying to pass for the past week but I am still mad that he played pet rescue. I keep looking through my phone and apparently he went through it. There are about a dozen selfies of him and my phone and he doesn't have his shirt on why would be tease me like that at least I can stare at his body with out seeming weird or would this be weird. I have a feeling I should be mad at him for going through my phone and thank God that I don't take nudes but I can't seem to get mad at him for going through my phone until I think about my pet rescue yup my priorities are seriously messed up.

Alexander's POV

I had a good time with her I can't believe how natural the conversion flowed it wasn't forced she wasn't after my money I felt normal for awhile and it is a great feeling to know that someone might just like you for you. In the back of my mind I can't help but think about that night and all things that happened but also what might not have happened she didn't voice any concerns over lunch so I am not saying anything until she does.

Phone calls after phone calls and emails after emails I learned that I have to take a trip to Miami I love Miami I hate that it is last minute and I leave in the morning because I always try to spend time with Aaron before I have to go out of town and I have to be there for a few weeks. I hope he don't take it bad.

I called Rose and Aaron and like I expected he didn't take me leaving well. I promised to have him and Rose come out one weekend and he get to go wherever he wanted to go. That made him happy and made me feel better about leaving.

Kaia's POV

It has been I few weeks since I have seen or heard from Alexander but I have thought about him everyday. I couldn't help but wonder back to that lunch date and try to see did I scare him off or something because I thought it went well I guess he didn't think so. And also we are from two different worlds he is from a rich high society and me the working class. I can still dream about him and I always have that one night even if I just have bits and pieces. I'm going to blame it on the alcohol for that.

Rose POV

Aaron is so excited to see Alexander and I can't blame him because I am excited too. He is like a brother to me and we are a family I'm glad that he is in our lives and didn't abandon us when my husband died. No Rose no sad thoughts.

We went to Zoo Miami and had the time of our lives. I didn't think that we could have this much fun at the zoo. We rode on a camel,feed giraffes and rhinos, Aaron played at this water station they had for the children we went to the petting zoo and still seen all the animals. I can say we really did have the time of our lives and Alexander said that he had a whole weekend planned I think I am as excited if not more than Aaron.

Alexander POV

Today was a success Aaron and Rose really seemed to enjoy themselves and I am so happy. We decided to just get pizza and go back to my beach house cause it was a fun day but Aaron barely could keep his eyes open.

After eating and putting Aaron in the bed I went to my room and just sat there thinking about one curvy beautiful preschool teacher. I haven't talked to her since our lunch date and I was sure that should would have called or texted me by now. I have been going back and forth if I should just text her but I always decided not to and just end up thinking about her all night long. Well not tonight I am going to text her.

Good evening Kaia I hope everything is going well?