Chapter Nineteen- Fooled You

Alexander

I just stood there glaring at Kaia's brother/Rose's baby father. We're staring each other straight in the eye giving the most evil glares to each other. Everyone passing was looking at us. And if I was them I would have been looking too. It look like we were ready to fight.

I couldn't keep it up for long though me and him actually burst out laughing and gave each other a hand shake and a half hug. But what made me laugh harder than anything was Rose and Kaia faces. They were priceless. 

I did mention I had a plan to get Kaia back and this was part of it. Not acting like I hated her brother and was about to fight him but her face was priceless. Maybe I should explain how me and him actually know each other.

After Kaia told me I was an ass and basically ripped my head off and Rose pretty much did the same thing when I told her what happened between me and Kaia and also when she told me she was seeing someone I had to know who he was and I had to apologize to Kaia's brother not knowing the are the same person. First I looked up her brother thank god for the internet and Facebook. Then I contacted him and had set up a time that we could hang and talk. He is a really cool dude. So when I thought I got part of my plan down I kind of followed Rose well I had Rose followed and when the person came back with the pictures of the man she been with I nearly fell out of my chair. So I had came up with a whole new game plan to get back into my family lives. And Kristian, that is Kaia's brother, happily agreed to the plan.  Our original plan was to both just happen to be at the same place that one of them were at. Our plan was to divide and conquer. But the great thing was that they were out together. So since Kristian was still on Rose good side he let me know where they were to bad it was after I was banging on Kaia door for awhile. So I took my assistant since I have some work things to do to the mall. It was more of a kill two birds with one stone type of thing.

And if it all goes bad then it can't just all be my fault because Kristian didn't tell Kaia about Rose. I won't be the only one getting yelled at.

Kaia

Kristian and Alexander are friends? When the hell did that happen? What the hell is going on? They were just about to kill each other now they are laughing. Seriously, I need a drink. Only if I wasn't pregnant right now.

It took about two minutes before I could say or do anything and when I regained my composure I kicked the hell out of the both of them. Now me and Rose are laughing like there isn't  any tomorrow. Oh looks like the table's have turned. And with that we walked away.

I bet they will think twice next time.