You're mine

"See, you're amazing", I placed my hand on his face and caressed his cheek, he radiated his warmth which always gave me comfort. He chuckled softly and took a deep breath then intertwining and locking our fingers together.

"Armin Alert, will you be my boyfriend and I mean officially so everyone can know you're mine?", I laughed and bit my lip, I haven't felt this way in so long but because he's here saying all these sweet things, I could feel my heart beating faster by the minute "You already know I'm yours", he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed me, he didn't pull back, I didn't slow him down. It was a longing kiss and it lasted until both of us were panting out of breath, but we kissed each other again anyway.

I could feel his hand going under my shirt "E-eren, our guardians are right outside", he had a devilish grin on and fondled my chest as an answer so I then covered my mouth so they couldn't hear us "Then you gotta be quiet",  he was teasing me and enjoying every second of it, when I finally couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed his hands to stop him "Pl-please, don't tease me", his face turned red and he buried his face in my chest "You're so sexy, when you're turned on", now the two of us were embarrassed and decided to leave the room before we crossed the line.

"I just wanted to call you boys", we sat down and mom had decorated the table amazingly. She even took out our good plates and glasses. We all ate together and played games together. Although I didn't fully trust nor understand Erens uncle, I decided to just trust what Eren says, but all in all, it was a really good Christmas.

Eventually Eren's Uncle went home but Eren stayed, we helped mom with the dishes. Mom had made plans with colleagues to go have coffee, so after she left, we went to my room. "Oh yeah, I got you a present, close your eyes", he looked amused and did so obediently. I got the box and placed it into his hands, he opened his eyes and waited for my say so to unwrap it.
His eyes lit up as he carefully took it out and put it on "I love it, thank you".

My phone started ringing when I planned on kissing him and I was a bit disappointed but he grabbed my phone and gave it to me, but I refused to take it. He looked at the display "She's worried about you, Armin, remember I told you don't shut people out, Historias one of the good guys", I sighed , sitting on the bed "Her friends hate me and that Jean guy won't leave me alone", he kneeled down in front of me and crossed his arms on my lap laying his head in top, he is so cute. "I'll talk to horse face, he's not a bad guy but he doesn't know how to act. If he bothers you again after, I'll just rearrange his face", his face was scary when he said it because he meant it. He may be a hot head but his heart is always in the right place. I finally pulled him towards me and kissed him "I'll text her later, promise.", he nodded approvingly and kissed me back.

"Your moms not home", he slyly added before tickling me and suddenly ending on top of me. "Oh~? And what does that mean", he licked over his lips and slid his finger down my stomach slowly making me feel weird but good weird. "There's no one to save you now", ours lips kissed each other softly before he saw my face flushed yet I was yearning for another kiss "I'm all yours Eren, I love you", he didn't expect that and now his face was as red as a tomato "I love you too Armin", he had an angelic face and smile and I felt like I had won until he put his devil grin back on and held my hands above my head.

We spent all weekend together and the conclusion is Eren needs to do more sport because he has too much energy.
So now I can't walk and can't explain to my mom why, but that amuses him.

________

Thank you for reading my story if you came this far, I really appreciate it. I love writing a lot and especially BL. I rewrote this whole story to make it even better. If you would like more, please don't hesitate to comment or message which couple I should write a fan fiction about❤