30.

❝ Everything you say makes me wanna stay,

 Everything you say makes me wanna stay,

but everything you've done makes me wanna run 

Fai wakes up with his cock deep in my mouth. "Oh, fuck," he curses, his hips thrusting upwards, his head hitting the back of my throat, making my eyes water a little.

I smile up at him, taking him deeper and his head falls backwards, his eyes closing. "Love your fucking mouth," he grits out through his teeth.

"You love fucking my mouth," I correct him, placing teasing kisses down his length.

He's looking at me now, his eyes tired, sleepy and hooded from the pleasure. I place one last kiss on the tip and climb up his body, positioning him at my entrance. My hair falls forwards when I lean my head down and his hands come to my hips.

"Condom," he says tightly as I tease both of us, circling his head right at my entrance.

"I'm on the pill and you should be safe because you better not be putting your dick anywhere else."

He lets out a rough laugh and stops immediately, cursing when I slam down on him. My head falls back as he fills me completely, stretching me so wide that I have to pause for a few seconds to get used to him inside. "Fucking hell, Kadie," Fai mutters and then his mouth is on my nipple and he's sucking and circling it with his tongue while I ride him fast and hard.

I tug his head back by his hair so I can kiss him, our kiss hot and needy. "Just so you know, this is me thanking you for driving me to school afterwards."

Fai chuckles groggily, kissing down my neck, his teeth nibbling my skin. "You can thank me like this every morning, bee."

I know Fai is trying to prolong his release. He's gritting his teeth together, trying to help me get off by hitting that sweet spot inside, but it's only making me more frustrated because I'm on the verge, but I can't let go.

"Kadie," he says breathlessly.

I shake my head, my teeth latching down onto my bottom lip. "Please, let go. I can't. I can't, Fai." I drop my forehead to his, closing my eyes so he doesn't see the tears of frustration that appeared there. I don't want him to see my weakness.