8.

❝Bad boy, you make me make bad decisions❞

Bad boy, you make me make bad decisions

Fai drives even crazier than the last time I rode with him. It's fast with a lot of swerving and a lot of fast turns. The thrill of it all actually makes me laugh. This is the kind of rush I enjoy in life while many other people fear it. This is what makes me feel alive.

I don't even trust Fai enough to drive with him like that, I especially shouldn't trust him to be driving as recklessly as he's doing, but that doesn't even matter. This makes my blood flow and this makes my heart race.

I don't know where Fai is taking us. To be honest, I don't think I even care. Sometimes I wonder about myself and the things I fear because rarely anything makes me scared in life. The things that make people shake in fear only make my adrenaline run high and those are the things that excite me.

This moment, for example. Someone was pointing a gun at me tonight and now I'm driving on the motorcycle with someone I don't know somewhere I don't know. I don't look behind me if anyone is following us. I know they are. If they weren't Fai wouldn't make all the sudden turns and drive like a maniac.

I watch the world passing by, having no idea where I am. We're driving between cars, driving past them, making people look at us like we're crazy. I laugh in the thrill.

We go up some hill with a lot of turns. We stop when we come up and I realise we're basically in the middle of nowhere. There is a meadow all around us and a great view of the city, which makes me believe we must be somewhere on the border of the city.

I jump off the motorcycle, pulling the helmet off my head and look around. "Oh, great. One man points a gun at me, the other one kidnaps me. My day is ending great."

"Chill, no one is kidnapping your annoying ass."

I give him a dirty look.

Fai gets off his motorcycle and walks to the side of the road, close to where I'm standing. He goes a little further down and sits down on the grass, lighting a cigarette. "What? Are we having a picnic here or something? Take me home."