Chapter 11: Work in Progress

Things have been going well in class 1-A since the little moment they had with Izuku. How ever, not everything was pink and roses, as Izuku still had his insecurities. Yes, the class had proveen that they genuinely cared for him, the event still had leaved its toll in Izuku's mind, making him a bit distrusting of people. Luckily for him, he had Kirishima by his side, helping break the ice with new people with his active personality. Also, even though none of them could make a move, he was doing great with Uraraka. They spent a lot of time together, some of it since Uraraka was Izuku's counselor and guide in U.A until the director stated that Midoriya was fully 'rehabilitated' of his villainy, something that never existed though, And other part because they fall deeply For each other, although none of them would say it. Izuku was scared of what Ochako would think if he asked her to be his girlfriend, fearing that he would cut his friendship on him, due to passed experiences, while Ochako was scared to be a burden for him knowing what he was going trough. She didn't wanted to drop a relationship on his shoulders, that were pretty full with all that was going on.

How ever, while Uraraka and Kirishima were doing their best to help Izuku with his trust issues, they knew that they were only going to be able to help him till certain point. They knew that sooner or later, he would have the need to have help from someone that can manage that kind of problems well, and don't make them even worse. They decided that Izuku should go to visit the school counselor, Hound Dog. So, they talked him to it, and Izuku acceded to it, since the persons he trusted the most (his best and first friend ever, and his crush) were asking him to, and assuring him that Hound Dog would be pretty helpful for him. So, that's why they were heading towards the pro hero office. Well, technically, Uraraka touched his arm without min realizing, and Kirishima, using kitchen gloves and a long sleeved jacket while using his quirk, hardening, to drag Izuku with a rope, just as a little kid would carry a helium ballon. The kitchen gloves and the long sleeved jacket were to avoid contact with Izuku, since then none of them could carry him tough the air with him struggling as hard as he was doing so, before they arrived to the office.

Now, when they were at the door of the office, another little problem presented itself. Apparently, Izuku had stolen a quirk that let him travel trough the shadows, disappearing in one and appearing in other. Ochako had to take off the gravity on him again, while Kirishima took him in the office carrying him as if Deku was a board. They entered the office, and Ochako closed the door, and locked it, before releasing her quirk on Izuku. Kirishima seated Deku in a beanie that was there in the office, and deactivated his quirk. Izuku sent a nasty glare to his companions, to which they sweat dropped, before their attention was directed to the pro hero that had a confused look on his face. Ochako proceeded to explain, with Kirishima filing the gaps or withes on the story, since Izuku refused to say a thing to the pro hero. How ever, a thing grabbed Izuku's attention, and it was that while the story progressed, Hound Dog started loosing his compostura, and seemed more like a savage animal. "Erm, Kirishima, is it okay for him to be like that?" Kirishima looked at Hound Dog, and explained the situation to Izuku: "You see, Izu-bro, whenever Hound Dog gets too mad, he starts letting his animals instincts take him over, meaning that something in your story actually got him way to mad."

This made Izuku calm down and ease a little bit with Hound Dog. If what Kirishima was right, Hound Dog should be mad at the play that Aizawa, All Might and Nezu made up for him. From what Izuku could make out from the talking/growling/snarling of Hound Dog, he wasn't happy in the slightest. After calming down, Hound Dog asked to be left alone with Izuku. Kirishima and Uraraka though for a bit, knowing that Izuku wasn't that fond of heroes, or not yet at least, but how ever, they left Izuku with Hound Dog, praying for the security of the pro hero. This led Hound Dog to understand a little bit what problem he might be facing with Izuku there. Thinking of a way to make the student in front of him to calm down, he decided to explain what he would be doing with him, instead of jumping right into action.

Little more than half and hour passed when Izuku finally calmed out of Hound Dog's office, and he found a pretty funny scene. Kirishima was asleep on a couch, in a sitting position, while drooling. Meanwhile, Ochako managed to find a way for her head to be my early on the floor, and her feet right at Kirishima's head level, making and example of using a couch in a backward way. He decided to mess with them a little, and touched them both, extracting their quirks. Then, using Ochako's quirk on both, he left them suspended on the air, grabbing them by the same rope that was used to bring him to the office. He the decided that it was time for them to wake up. He shouted his lungs out, and his purpose came true. Ochako woke up sending a punch and a kick, that connected with Kirishima's face and stomach, waking him up. When bot where awake enough, they noticed that they were suspended in the air, while a greening Izuku, with a hardening quirk stared at them from the floor. To make the story short, Kirishima wished that his quirk was returned to him sooner than it was, since Ochako didn't stopped punching and kicking the whole way back to the dorms.