Chapter 5: Deku's Past

"I should just kill myself". These words reached Ochako's hearth and cut her more that any knife could. The boy that always seems confident enough to tease her, react cold even to the teachers and ignoring All Might himself was considering suicide? She decided to go to Deku and try to confort him, but when she took a step forward, se made a branch break. Hearing this, Deku jumped out of his position, and black claws started coming from his arms and from the point of his fingers. His eyes were red, and he looked more menacing since the crying made his eyes even more red, as if they were died in blood.

Deku's appearance made Ochako tremble in fear, as she went hiding behind a tree trunk. Deku started to shout, looking for whoever was there: "COME OUT KNOW, I NOW YOU ARE THERE. EITHER YOU COME OR I WILL GO TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU" Uraraka was ready to come out, thinking what will she say Deku to calm him down and explain her presence there, until a squirrel came down the tree where Uraraka was hiding. Deku noticed this, calmed down, deactivated his quirk, and left the forest, as if nothing had ever happened. Uraraka could finally breath, as she was holding up for not being slashed and killed right in the instance. After making sure Deku wasn't around, she left her hiding spot and went straight to the dorms. She had decided that she had to do something for Deku.

When she arrived the frontal door of Heights Alliance, she kicked the door open, making everyone in the common room jump, and turn their heads in her direction. She started looking for Deku in the common room, and when she saw that he wasn't there, she told everyone the following: "Guys, I need help with Deku, I heard him talking about committing suicide" Everybody was cold on the same places where the entrance of Uraraka had left them. Then hell broke loose in the common room. It was 15 minutes of everybody screaming as crazy, running trough the whole place, Iida trying to calm everybody down, and Mineta trying to touch the girls using the situation for his advantage. Eventually, Iida managed to calm every body down, and the girls knocked out Mineta and tapped him to a wall with help of a guy that could throw tape out of his elbows named Sero.

Iida then asked Uraraka to explain what she meant by saying that Deku was considering suicide, and Ochako told them what happened when she found Deku, what he was saying and how he reacted when he heard the branch being broken. After she finished telling the story, everybody was silent, not knowing what to do. This went on until Deku entered the common room. Everybody looked at him with worried faces, but he just shrugged it off and went to his room. After Deku left, Mina talked: "Ochako, I think that you should go and talk to him about what happened. I mean, you're the only one that he will listen to". Every one nodded at what Mina said, so I headed upstairs, and ended in front of Deku's dorm. Uraraka arrived an knocked the door.

Uraraka stood in front of Deku's door at least five minutes before tying again. A minute or two passed by, and she decided to trie for the last time. The problem was that this time, Uraraka's fist didn't collide at the door, but at Deku's face. Ochako immediately blushed and started to bow and apologize, but she noticed that Deku wasn't saying a thing. She raised her head towards Deku, and saw him with no bruise at all, and he was playing whit a red liquid on his hands, changing its shape from a drop to other things, such as a skull. Deku was entertained playing whit that liquid, until Uraraka got him out of his bubble: "Hey, Deku, what is that red liquid you are playing with?" Deku looked at her like he just noticed her and answered her: "Oh, Uraraka, sorry, I didn't notice you were there. As for your question, this is my blood. Why do you ask?"

Uraraka was surprised by the honest answer that she got, but decided to leave that aside for another moment and focussed on why she got to Deku's room in first place. "So, Deku, I was walking in the forest, and then I heard someone crying and I went to make sure nobody was hurt and then...." Uraraka was interrupted by Deku: "So it was you the one that was in the forest at that time, eh?" Uraraka was surprised by how fast he made the assumption, and the correct one, and decided to tell him the truth: "Yeah, look, I'm sorry, I know that it was incorrect spying you like that, but I would like to know why were you saying that you should just kill yourself" Deku didn't even flinched, and told her to come inside his room.

He made Uraraka pass, made sure that there was no one around, and closed the door. He made Uraraka sit on his bed, and the he started talking, still playing with the blood. "So, this that I'm going to tell you is a secret, and if you ever tell this to someone, any one, your blood will be the next I'm going to play with. Are we clear?" Uraraka nodded, and Deku continued: "As you know, I came here straight out of Tartarus, but what nobody knows is that I entered that prison when I was 4 years old. Funny, isn't it, how your blood ties can screw your life even before you now what is happening. Any how, there, I was treated by the worst People you could ever dream of. And I can thank all that to the fucker that my father was....."