Chapter 10: Depression

Things only got worse after the day that Izuku heard that he was just an advertising campaign for U.A, and what he though was the truth of class 1-A: that they all acted as his friends only to make him feel comfortable. How ever, not only his mood was down. All class 1-A was sad, because they loosed some one that was a good friend, and one person because she was used as an easy way out in case things got ugly, and because she lost a very good friend, and some one with possibility to be something more. How ever, she was debating with herself for having those though in her head, wondering if it was the right thing to do and try to establish a relation with him, or just leave him be. How ever, the answer came to her faster that she though. That day, in heroics class, it al became clear to her.

After All Might gave the explanation, every body went to get their suits, and when every body got out of the dressers, they friend Izuku was already there, but something was off: he had the sleeves of his shirt down, and he usually rolled them up. This gave Ochako a bad vibe, since she remembered what was happening the time she went into his room, when she found him with cuts on his wrists, but decided to put those thoughts aside, telling herself that it would be impossible from Izuku to continue to self damage himself? Isn't it? She was pulled out of her head by All Might's voice: "WELL STUDENTS, AS TOLD BEFORE, TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DO BATTLE SIMULATION, AND FOR THAT, YOU WILL FIGHT 1V1 IN THE CITY. THE HERO HAS TO CAPTURE THE VILLAIN AND MAKE SURE THE DAMAGE TO THE CITY STAYS MINIMUM, WHILE THE VILLAIN HAS TO DEFEAT THE HERO, AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE HERO TO PROTECT THE CITY. NOW, TO MAKE THE PAIRINGS." Every body was anxious to learn who was going to be paired with Izuku, and every body sighted in relief when they learned it wasn't them, except the one that got paired with him: "WELL, YOUNG MIDORIYA WILL BE PAIRED WITH YOUNG URARAKA. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BEST! PLUS ULTRA!"

While the fights were taking place, Ochako could be seen trapped inside her head, and whose ver didn't knew her would think that she was figuring a way to beat Deku, but her closest friends could tell that she was figuring a way to get close with the green haired kid, in a way that leaved clear that she actually wanted to be with him, and that it wasn't an act. How ever, before she could find a convincing method, her turn came, and went to the fake city, only to find Izuku sitting on the floor, playing with something. She got out the handcuffs, and walked slowly towards him, but before she could walk a little more, red tentacles grabbed her by legs and arms, and the immobilized her. Izuku then got up, and walked towards her, and what Ochako and every one saw, made their bodies go cold: Izuku's arms were covered in red, and there were cuts all long starting from the shoulder. He, how ever, was playing with the blood, giving it shapes and destroying the city with it, leaving red splatters in the impact zone. Ochako could only watch as Izuku used his blood as projectiles, and started destroying every thing while damaging himself. Then, All Might stoped the exercise foreseeing how it could end.

Izuku left the fake city ignoring everybody, making deaf ears to all the commentaries that asked him how he was, why did he ac†ed like that, why did he made that Much damage to himself, until All Might stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder. Deku stopped, and looked at All Might with a hate look, that made the symbol of peace flinch. All Might tried to say something, but he couldn't form a word, much less a phrase. Deku took All MIght's hand off, and walked out, skipping the rest of the day. Mean while, every one was worried, and they decided to follow him after asking All Might for permission, and left in a rush. How ever, they decided to keep distance from him, in case thing got ugly. When they reached him, Uraraka recognized the place where she heard Deku considering the option to kill himself. They decided to hide and to over hear Deku, and what they heard shocked them: "Of course they would act. Why would some one be with such a shitty guy like me. Just because I got the fucking luck that the fucking symbol of chaos happened to be my father, and that I got his mother fucking quirk doesn't means that I am going to continue with the 'family business'. But no, you are not even born yet, and your fucking future is already fucking decided. EVEN THE FUCKING HEROES HAVE CHOSEN MY FUCKING DESTINY ALREADY. WHY AM I STILL FIGHTING? WHY? All that It would take to end it is a fucking bullet in the brain, or a little bit of cleaner in a cup, or even a flicking not to end it. Just....that...."

He then let the gates of his eyes open, and tears started flooding as if he kept them for years now. He was letting all that pain go away in the form of tears. Uraraka couldn't help herself any more, and rushed to hug Izuku, catching him by surprise. Then, Uraraka talked before he could say a word: "Don't you say that things Izuku, you can choose what you want to be, not your blood, your father nor the heroes. You do it. And you have someone that cares for you. I care, the class cares, we all do. We aren't keeping up an act, we actually care for you and want to be with you, as friends, and something else in some cases. Just let us be with you." After that, all that Izuku could do was to hug Uraraka back, and let all those suppressed feeling go out, in the shoulder of the first person that actually showed him what love is, and he decided that from then on, he would write his story, and he would do it with her by his side.