Chapter 8: Love?

Deku's words were going around Uraraka's mind, while she was trying to find some sense to them. 'Could it be that he was way to drunk? I think so, because he was kinda like a little kid, and maybe he said so to tease me. But what if its true? What if he really loves me and I fail to see it because I think its a joke. Maybe I should ask the girls about it. She went to Mina's room, only to find that all the girls were waiting for her, and some of them had grins that expressed all but trust on her face. When she closed the door, Mina took the word: "So...., any interesting thing happened in Midoriya's dorm? Any events that we should know? Eh?" Uraraka was confused by Mina's question, and took a while processing what she said, until it hit her mind: "EEEEHHHH!!?? NO MINA NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED, I MEAN HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT, I MEAN IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND LEARNING TO BE A HERO AND..." She was cut of by Momo, telling her that Mina didn't asked if that happened, but if something of interest had taken place.

Uraraka calmed down, and then answered: "Well, now that you mention it, something DID happen. After I stuffed Deku into his bed, he told me that he loves me, and then he felt asleep." The girls were silent, and that silence lasted for at what seemed like 5 minutes, until all of them, excepting Uraraka, exploded in an emotion shriek, and then the room went crazy. After five minutes of everybody shrieking like crazy, and Uraraka feeling very awkward, the girls retook their control, and decided to continue with their girls talk, or, to be more exact, their interrogation to Uraraka. They asked her so many questions at the same time, that Uraraka only understood the following: How was he when he said it, how was his tone when he said it, how was his face and what did she think about it.

She decided to answer the best that he could to the questions she actually listened: "First, he said in kinda drunk, but with a very confident voice. Second, as I said, his tone was confident, although the drunk ness was able to pop out. Third, his face was a sleepy one, as he was fading to sleep, and lastly, I really don't know how to feel about it, I mean, I really hope that what he said Is true, but what if he said it because of the alcohol, or...." She was pulled out by Momo asking her a question: "Uraraka, how do you feel about Midoriya?" Uraraka was surprised by that question, but decided to answer it, not based on ligo, but on what her hearth told her: "I feel like I want him to smile. I want him to become a better person, to learn to forgive. And I want to be by his side in the large way he has to go to make it happen. I want to be by his side no matter what, even if he despises me in one point of they way"

All the girls were caught by Ochako's words, and then Momo talked: "Well then, congratulations girl, you are in love" After hearing the last part, Uraraka blushed till the point in which she seemed a traffic light. She tried to cover her face with her hands, but ended activating her quirk on herself, and started floating trough all the room, until Tsuyu got her down whit her tongue. Then, Mina talked: "I don't get it Ochako, weren't you wanting that Midoriya really meant that he loved you, why are you reacting like that?" "I don't know Mina, I'm just, nervous at the fact that I'm in love with some one, that's all" The girls decided to leave the theme there, and went along with another themes. This went on until the girls couldn't stay awake longer and felt asleep.

The next morning, Midoriya went into a morning routine, ignoring the massive hangover that he was feeling, and returned after two hours of waking up, meaning that he returned at 7:00 am to make breakfast for himself, but he found Kirishima in the kitchen too. They saluted and Deku went forward to make his breakfast. He was caught up on that, until Kirishima asked him something: "Eh, Deku, is it true that you love Uraraka?" This made Deku choke on his drink, before answering while stuttering like crazy: "H-ow-o-How do you know? I-I mean, w-e-where d-did you got that i-i-idea? I-i- it was from M-mina, wasn't it?" Kirishima laughed at Deku's reaction, and then decided to tell him the truth: "Man, yesterday you were so wasted, that you started mumbling nonsense, but the only thing that yo said and repeated that had many sense was that you love Uraraka. You repeated that so many times, that it was difficult to miss that you had something for her"

Deku had his face on the table, hitting it repeatedly, and in one point, he asked Kirishima if he could borrow his quirk. After receiving an affirmative answer of Kirishima, Deku took his quirk, went out with Kirishima behind him, activated Kirishima's quirk and started head butting a rock. After ten minutes of this, Deku stopped and returned Kirishima his quirk, before heading inside again. In the common room, Deku asked Kirishima how many knew about this, to what Kirishima answered the following: "Pretty much every boy in 1-A. You got wasted in the worst time possible" Deku looked at him, and told him to not tell any of the girls, or he would tell Mina Kirishima's feeling towards her. Kirishima stood frozen, and Deku gave his reason: "Let's just say that I also have a mind reading quirk, so you'd better watch out, since I am not the only one craving for love in here"