The Wandering Oryou, the Battle of the Twins and Higher Grail (only filler)

Third POV

Gilgamesh emerged from Gate of Babylon and landed at the forest which is far away from the hot spring, he snapped his finger to materialize his uniform, he heard Shido's scream as he falls to the sea then *ploop* in comically way.

"Well suck to be that guy, anyway..." he said as his voice trails off, he felt a servant's mana

"Who's there, show yourself" he added with non threatening tone, then a "Spirit" emerge out of the forests' shades. She floats like a balloon, her eyes has a pink hue and her clothes is like sailor uniform for ordinary Japanese high school girl

 She floats like a balloon, her eyes has a pink hue and her clothes is like sailor uniform for ordinary Japanese high school girl

"So you are servant?, What's your true name and your class?"

"Oryou, Rider Class, in these form I lost Ryouma. And I like frogs, do you like frogs too?"

"Not really, anyway where's your master?, by the way in this spirit graph I'm Archer class servant, my name is King Gilgamesh"

"I don't have any Mr. Archer san, I just summoned her for no reason, can you be my Master?" She said, Gilgamesh contemplating for his decision until it arrives

"Sure, but hide your presence and only show up until we clear this up, I don't wanna spook everybody"

Oryou agree to his term and turned invisible as if she disappeared into the thin air but she stay close to Gilgamesh

'It seems that there will be a Holy Grail War happening on this island, a bounded field?, reality marble?, or may mirror world' he asked in his mind. As they walk on Oryou's case floating to the pathway to the hotel, he unknowingly step a hidden magic circle.

"Ah shit, here we go again" he said before vanished without a trace

The Mirror World

There are 4 servants and master currently fight for the grail but this grail is girl not as homunculus but wish granting girl. These servants are in stalemate, the Mirror World is already in mess, the servants' and masters' are depleted from over using the mana after each servants unleased their Noble Phantasm, Gilgamesh saw that three of his classmate from other section fighting a degenerate student.

A/n note
(I'm lazy to create new chapter, sorry my bros)